Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,709
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. Nah think the bypass is what’s causing bans as per @Saitama. He can’t bypass it anymore so I think he’s just going to leave it
  2. Everyone messaging me asking me about it.. it’s the weekend now I’ll thoroughly test and report back here regarding bans. stay tuned
  3. I’m currently using dopamine roothide with game injected with Deb via sileo. Will test more. Currently level 16
  4. Dopamine and roothide should work fine. Depends on the deb you’re using tbh. And what settings you use. I’ve tried multiple installation methods. With roothide; if you inject normally, it won’t launch or it will launch but with nothing injected as it’s hiding your jb. If you do dylib method with TrollStore, it will crash.
  5. Yeah I’ll try the dylib method. After gym. New account so we’ll see. @Laxus not really keen to remove jailbreak and don’t have the IPA anyways lol
  6. Just trying to be safe rather hide jb lol but I don’t mind either way: can launch without bypass
  7. @Laxus for some reason when I use your trollfools method, if I try in dopamine 2 and hide jailbreak it crashes. I’m trying on dopamine roothide now too, if I enable delta as blacklist it crashes.. if I don’t hide jb, it can launch: any idea?
  8. You follow Laxus method? I usually install via sileo or igamegod. If I use his method my game doesn’t launch. @Laxuswhay settings you have disabled in game? I might try without no recoil good idea too . I use neck scan
  9. Yeah we’ll have to see. I’ve reinstalled so will look into different settings to turn off
  10. Nvm my game doesn’t launch using that method with new deb. Gonna try igamegod method again. Haven’t tried since getting patreon version @Saitama @Laxus
  11. Going to try this method again @Laxus @Saitama still coping 3 days installed via derootifier then into sileo 😂😂
  12. @Puddin what’s the best way to use this to your advantage?
  13. Anyone know how to jailbreak bypass
  14. Same haha. I finally was doing good too. He said lots has changed
  15. @Puddin I just launched game with no cheat injected and did tutorial then injected no issues. When using trophie and guild multiplier. When you win. You gain +0 just an FYI. In order to get trophies again you have to disable feature
  16. Nice work! For some reason crashes instantly when upgrading heroes
  17. How do I download off patreon? I’ve subscribed to VIP @Saitama
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines