Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,709
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. Yeah just recorded whole thing. Long video but banned within 1 minute of idling on the main menu.
  2. Yeah I have done that bro. Downloaded game and injected with hide jailbreak on. I hide it from the get go after extracting then inject once it’s hidden
  3. Yeah bro I followed steps exactly. Only way I last without getting Insta banned is installing via igamegod. When I try laxus method it’s Insta ban after selecting game mode
  4. Nah I’ve given up. Definitely followed every step. JB hidden too. Everything followed to a t
  5. @Tgod1991 wonder what it is that’s causing me bans
  6. @Saitama what’s best settings for this to dominate. Seems sometimes aim isn’t too accurate
  7. @Tgod1991 nah bro I could literally screen record every step and show its Insta banning. I’ve tried steps thoroughly multiple times with different DEBs
  8. @Laxus it seems I get auto banned using the trollfools method. When I install via igamegod I can play a couple games. Maybe I try crane with that
  9. Nah not working for me. Tried to unhide jailbreak too. No joy. Ban again using crane. Who knows @Laxus @Tgod1991 think I’m chalked I’ve tried evrrytbjbg lol
  10. Oh so it doesn’t matter? Do you mean enable it in crane then hide?
  11. @Laxus @Tgod1991 have his, downloaded from scratch again, injected dylib along with new identifier in crane for Delta Force. Using deb18. Everything ready to go. Will try after work in an hour
  12. Yeah I did all of that brother. I followed steps thoroughly. I’ll try deb 18 too I guess! And @Laxussuggestion and try crane too. Cause I’ve definitely tried and followed precisely and still no joy!
  13. Followed @Laxus method exactly and I got Insta banned after creating account. I removeD choicy and shadow too. So they’re out of the picture. Jailbreak is hidden too. Using the new deb provided by @Saitama. think I might be chalked I guess @Tgod1991 Idk what else it could be man. So frustrating.
  14. Yeah definitely I’ve reinstalled so will reinstall the dylib now and do some testing. Tbh when I lasted the 4 games without using his method and just injecting via igamegod. I was headshotting dudes. But yeah I’ll try! Tag you soon Have installed dylib and my jb is hidden. So will see if I get autobanned after making fresh accoint. Have work break soon so will try then @Laxus can you screenshot your settings bro. I’m keen to see what you mean by “playing hard” 😂. Fingers crossed no Insta ban. Will keep everyone posted. Shadow completely gone too.
  15. Yeah I remember I tried his method and was getting Insta banned. After making account we both were. So when you need to use jailbreak you obviously unhide but whenever you use delta always hide yeah? I’ll give it a go. I’m going to uninstall shadow too. Did you need to clear game data or anything or just follow steps and make a new account @Tgod1991. How many games in now without ban?
  16. Do you recommend the version 18 deb or latest? Did you also remove shadow too? Or just disable it when you follow @Laxus method @Tgod1991 what are your exact steps everytime you launch? Or just same as Laxus
  17. @Tgod1991 ignore. I rejailbroke and respiring and it sorted it out. Extract is there now. Rebooted user space
  18. Reinstalled via TrollStore and same issue. No option to extract It says in dopamine it’s not hidden
  19. When I click the deb in Filza I get this https://imgur.com/a/uBIjo1z
  20. Yeah I used to have that option for some reason I don’t now lmfao
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines