Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,709
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. Crashes when race is about to start / load
  2. Need that non recoil and streamer mode update @Saitama just watched the video on your patreon
  3. Perfect dunk doesn’t work @XxReddingtonxX
  4. Anyone fix? To fix not loading at loading screen
  5. Nah did it again overnight. Can’t keep reinstalling as it restarts progress. Grrrr
  6. I reinstalled and it’s working again weirdly we will see
  7. Yeah I tried launching without too but loading symbol just got round and round. I’ll keep trying
  8. Stuck on loading screen for some reason. Anyone else experienced? Was playing fine yesterday now when I launch it goes round and round and round 😝
  9. Tried passing tutorial before installing too but also crashes after
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines