Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,709
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. I’ve played 4 games so far level 12. So far so good. Just injecting with igamegod. I’ll try login after the gym and see if I’m banned lol
  2. I’ve played one game. I’ll play more tomorrow and let you know
  3. Have you tried the new deb and downloading data etc? I’m going to try.
  4. IOSGODS store version crashes on launch for me. trying deb
  5. Yeah that’s weird. I downloaded correct deb too
  6. Yeah I thought changing aim bone would help too but no not the slightest . You are right about aging with bots
  7. I am using dopamine and igamegod deb install. I’ll keep trying
  8. @Laxus how do you fix unresponsive game? Like it’s not frozen just can’t click anything
  9. @KyosukeNanbu crashes at launch when installing deb via igamegod. Installed via AppStore iOSGODS fine
  10. Yeah this method didn’t work. Still lasted roughly 3 games then ban. Which is more than I was getting when trying to use trollfools Insta ban. At menu. Deb18. Banned 1 week Insta
  11. About to test now using derootifier method. Will post findings
  12. I’ve got game installed with sileo deb 18 nothing else. Haven’t tested or launched yet as I’ve been working. Try today after work or at break! And post here cause I know I don’t make it past menu lol
  13. Okay may have been able to install via sileo after Derootifying. Will test after work with installing via sileo and playing and see if I get banned after creating account. Deb18 btw
  14. I’m trying to convert deb and it says converting, the. Cleaning up. But when I try to install via sileo I get an error saying iosgods.com.deltagg etc in red.. in the queue When I click on the deb in Filza it says dpkg not found or something
  15. Yeah I can’t even play without getting banned now that’s using trollfools. I’ll try again using abovr Derootifier , will this work? Downloaded Derootifier I’ll check it out
  16. I’ll have to record again cause it was a big file. But yeah pretty sure I’m cooked
  17. And yep tried again with changing both deb before extracting and dylib after extracting to mobile/mobile. And still ban within a minute after creating account
  18. I had the deb as mobile mobile, so I need to set permissions to dylib to mobile mobile too? Cause it injects fine but I just get Insta banned after
  19. Tried this exact. I have dopamine 2.4.5 and also iOS 16.0.3
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines