Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. Igamegod has updated and this issue has been resolved. You’ll need to download your favourite app from ios gods app again . May pay to contact rook too as he will need to manually reset it for future usages now that he’s fixed it.
  2. When are you encounting tbis issue? Did you use igamegod to wipe app data ?
  3. @AlyssaX64 can you fix login with Facebook? It takes you through login prompts but doesn’t actually log you in
  4. Damn bro what a good tweak. I remember playing this game a long time ago and the tweak present at the time would be a first shoot first kill basis based on one hit kill being enabled lol. Nice bro. Does vip last for good I seen when I click it it says 7 days @AlyssaX64
  5. @Puddin be cool if aiming fov could be changed cause it locks onto people makes you do a 360 then you lose gunfight haha
  6. @Laxus doesn’t work bro. Godmode or attack
  7. Can you updated? @XxReddingtonxX crashes bro. Nothing works
  8. @Batch can we change it so if we don’t have “limit strength” on we can still set stockfish elo? And use best move? Or does it have to be enabled (limit strength)
  9. Yeah fair bro. You found any settings on here that don’t give you ban after 20 games? lol probably just unselect everything I guess 😂😂😂 @Batch
  10. @0xSUBZ3R0 any chance of more features
  11. Thought I found the right settings lol *autoplay *best move *limit *elo 2550 *skill 20 managed to get 20 games in then got the hammer.
  12. Still haven’t found any settings for the menu that prevent ban as I’m pretty sure they are quick to jump on reports etc. I’ll still continue! We aren’t ready to give up just yet
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines