Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. @Batch can you update to latest please brother
  2. @Batch yep works now bro well done thank you
  3. Of course brother haha I’ll check now
  4. @Batch I’m telling you brother haha. https://streamable.com/0gp5d6
  5. I literally die in early levels 😂 iOS gods App Store version
  6. And the bar is laggy I’m with you, just slightly. You can notice it. But yeah working none the less for now! Grateful
  7. I just played and backboard was fine. Maybe I’m used to it from previous update lol @L4D2 I see what you mean now. @XxReddingtonxX when you have backboard bonus, sometimes when you are in the early part of the zone it will count as a perfect shot not backboard
  8. So going forward we’ll be good for updates now? Just downloaded will check when I get home!
  9. Can you check as features don’t work. Unless I have an older version @Batch
  10. Can you maybe revert a couple updates when the features like perfect bar was working? @XxReddingtonxX
  11. Yeah figured as much. I’m banned already lol
  12. @Laxus managed to get installed but crashed when clicking iosgods icon
  13. @Laxus unable to install from app+ tried twice
  14. Haha you right about bugs but still advantage is advantage lol can’t play legit with 300ping so we improvise
  15. Legend @Puddin we need aim too 👀😂 especially cause I play on 300 ping lol
  16. @Puddin esp works in tutorial but then in games after that. Doesn’t even work even after disabling and enabling
  17. Still same issue using OHK and dying by explosive. example - you kill an enemy with OHK ( real player ) they’ll kill you instantaneous with a grenade or explosive of some sort @Cashlaz
  18. Yeah I agree with you mate. Perfect bar was enough to give you a slight advantage in pvp. VIP in events is also cool. Everything else is a bonus. Perfect meter was working fine until a couple updates ago.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines