Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. Game still crashes regardless bro. You start a game, it force crashes. In any mode. Same with mini games too. I’ve tried. Even with no features enabled. Think it’s good then it crashes. @Rook so it’s unusable
  2. Nope still crashes. With “extra time in mini basketball game” enabled. Tried in safe mode and that is causing crashes but even with other mods. Can do anything without it crashing @XxReddingtonxX @Rook
  3. Nice. It’s “extra time in mini basketball game” Actually app just continues to crash @XxReddingtonxX since latest update. Tried in safe mode too.
  4. @XxReddingtonxX force closes when clicked iosgods button in game. @Rook
  5. Worked thanks! @Rook will his other apps be fixed now too! Or will he have to update them? Was it a issue store wide?
  6. Yeah I use app+ also. Sorry not normal AppStore. 🙂 can install other apps fine but it’s just a couple of Puddins including this one. @Rook @Puddin
  7. @Puddin still getting unable to install via AppStore and same with urban rivals
  8. I see! I’ll check it out! Just esp tho? No aim yet? Awesome! @Puddin unable to install bro.
  9. @IK_IK you know why you get disconnected in like survival/squad/arena pvp? Like the 100 player games. I’ll be playing fine then get disconnection or one shot kill lol
  10. Radar doesn’t work at all only got team mates ? Idk lol I’ll keep testing
  11. @Batch nah doesn’t work. Aims on to team mates lmfao. and radar shows team mates too. if you use teleport, you can’t move from being locked onto an invisible person
  12. @Batch is this sorted? Like invisible team etc
  13. @Laxus 28cbaa314bb30de8206069f468428bb52bdd0cea99e63da4
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines