-
Posts
255 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by holidayidol
-
Hack Star Wars™: Commander v4.10.0 +2 [High Damage + More]
holidayidol replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Wow this is great, hasn't been updated in ages! Thanks! -
Mod Menu Hack Injustice 2 v6.6.0 +6 Cheats!
holidayidol replied to 0xygen 's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Time to try this one ! -
Mod Menu Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Cheats (Auto Update) +8
holidayidol replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Works exactly like the last one did ! Been using it since yesterday, and no problems. Thanks again. -
Mod Menu Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Cheats (Auto Update) +8
holidayidol replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Reallllllllllly?!?!?!?? Thanks DiDA !!!!!!!!!!!! -
DIY Hack Star Wars: Puzzle Droids +2 [Unlimited Moves/Score]
holidayidol replied to Joka's topic in DIY Cheats
I wanna try this one, thanks! -
Mod Menu Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Cheats (Auto Update) +8
holidayidol replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Big thanks for the update. -
Coding tutorials (includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript and more)
holidayidol replied to PumpDecor's topic in Coding Center
Thanks ! -
Let's see
-
Mod Menu Hack [ARM64] Archery King Cheats v1.0.35 +3
holidayidol replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Yup, somethings up here I know it's not coincidence that every single player I get matched with would be another iosgods user. The players have really generic Facebook names/avatars. I think the game is matching us up to bots. Every single player I compete against only gets 10s and I always have to go first.Still fun though ! -
Mod Menu Hack [ARM64] Archery King Cheats v1.0.35 +3
holidayidol replied to Laxus's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Let's try this one ! thanks ! -
Mod Menu Hack WarFriends: PVP Shooter +8 Cheats
holidayidol replied to AlyssaX64's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks for the upgrade -
Hack [ViP] WarFriends v1.1.1 +50++ [Debug Menu]
holidayidol replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
This is day #3, and I've requested to join our squad 3 times with no response. Who is in charge of accepting members?My gamer tag is HOLY COW! There should be an open request waiting. Thanks , lets war! -
Hack [ViP] WarFriends v1.1.1 +50++ [Debug Menu]
holidayidol replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Was hoping someone would make this hack, thanks !!!! -
Thanks OP! This hack definitely provides all the add-ons for free. However, I think the VIP subscription price is visual only. It says $0 , but when selected iTunes still asks "Do you want to purchase for $29"
-
Hack [ ViP ] Deer Hunter 2017 v4.3.0 +11 Cheats
holidayidol replied to 0xSUBZ3R0's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks for this one! -
Tweak Hack TuneIn Radio No Ads + All Nfl League[All Versions]
holidayidol replied to Naeemjr's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Works! Thanks !!! -
Hack Oz: Broken Kingdom™ v1.5.2 +2 Hacks
holidayidol replied to arthurdapaz's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks !! -
Patcher War Dragons By Pocket Gems, Inc. v2.51
holidayidol replied to castix's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Forgot about this game, will try this out , thanks !! -
Patcher [x64] Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.10 +1
holidayidol replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Extra special thanks for keeping the spirit of this forum alive ! (And for updating my personal favorite game!!) -
Patcher Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes v0.6.2 (+1) Cheats
holidayidol replied to Ianouar3G's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I sure am glad I tested the free version of this hack before I paid $10 for the real one. Just like his last 7 releases of this hack it simply does not work on ALL my devices: - iPad Pro 9.3.3 - iPad Air 2 9.3.3 - iPhone 6S Plus 9.3.3 Whereas every other hack on this message board works wonderful. The hack installs fine .... But freezes at the loading screen, with the THANK YOU message and a black screen. Always have to uninstall the hack and reinstall the game to even play again.