Jump to content

holidayidol

Senior Member
  • Posts

    255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by holidayidol

  1. Wow this is great, hasn't been updated in ages! Thanks!
  2. Works exactly like the last one did ! Been using it since yesterday, and no problems. Thanks again.
  3. I wanna try this one, thanks!
  4. Cool, wanna try this one, thanks! EDIT: Looks like v1.07.1 was released on 3/5/17 This version of the hack is freezing the game.
  5. Yup, somethings up here I know it's not coincidence that every single player I get matched with would be another iosgods user. The players have really generic Facebook names/avatars. I think the game is matching us up to bots. Every single player I compete against only gets 10s and I always have to go first.Still fun though !
  6. Let's try this one ! thanks !
  7. This is day #3, and I've requested to join our squad 3 times with no response. Who is in charge of accepting members?My gamer tag is HOLY COW! There should be an open request waiting. Thanks , lets war!
  8. Was hoping someone would make this hack, thanks !!!!
  9. Thanks OP! This hack definitely provides all the add-ons for free. However, I think the VIP subscription price is visual only. It says $0 , but when selected iTunes still asks "Do you want to purchase for $29"
  10. Forgot about this game, will try this out , thanks !!
  11. Extra special thanks for keeping the spirit of this forum alive ! (And for updating my personal favorite game!!)
  12. I sure am glad I tested the free version of this hack before I paid $10 for the real one. Just like his last 7 releases of this hack it simply does not work on ALL my devices: - iPad Pro 9.3.3 - iPad Air 2 9.3.3 - iPhone 6S Plus 9.3.3 Whereas every other hack on this message board works wonderful. The hack installs fine .... But freezes at the loading screen, with the THANK YOU message and a black screen. Always have to uninstall the hack and reinstall the game to even play again.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines