Jump to content

Instagram

Senior Member
  • Posts

    151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Instagram

  1. Oh alright thanks for letting me know born to late to browse dank memes
  2. iOS 8.4 doesn't fully work with all tweaks but iOS 8.3 does iOS 8.3 is supported with the tweaks now.
  3. When I turn on the infinite crowns hack in my settings it says network error help.
  4. I accidentally upgraded from cydia 1.1.20 to 1.1.23 so then cydown got uninstalled then I downgraded to 1.1.18 so then it started crashing so then I found out that Julio Apis in a war with cydia so I just upgraded back to 1.1.23 and then I just left it like that so that's how I fixed it.
  5. Thanks
  6. Oh that's why I was reading a reddit thing that said it but I didn't really understand it. It didn't work.
  7. The Roundify theme for iOS isn't working I have an iPad mini is that the issue? The icons won't change.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines