Jump to content

raint3ch

Member
  • Posts

    89
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raint3ch

  1. This is really premium :-) thanks mate. I'm keeping my crowns somewhere between 3.000-4.000. And switching off the freezer from time to time. It should look naturally decreasing and increasing. But I've become level 126 already. I'm afraid operators will see this high level soon and suspect. I don't think that I can stand too long :-). So far not banned yet. Continue.
  2. Would you please guide us Macawi from where to download it? Yes I have paid version. Edit: Insanelyi Repo, Flex 2 is working to reach server cracker.
  3. Link is dead. Main website has hacked heavily by pro-KimYong'er nuts. Link has to be renewed. Thanks!
  4. New link please second link is not user-friendly. I can't reach the download link. Thanks. - Two consecutive money link, it's not welcoming. I can pass through Adf.ly but he second is not giving the link. Whatever I clicked has sent me AppStore.
  5. It is not exist in Flex, am I the only one who can't use it?
  6. Any idea about Heroes Order & Chaos? Same method didn't work with them. You must be online while purchase. And once you click on Cancel, it immediately checks with the server and says "Failed to purchase"
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines