Jump to content

Ted2

Senior Member
  • Posts

    4,939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ted2

  1. I bought a iPhone 3GS, but I don't even know why....:lol:

  2. But the normal LDR Function started with R1.. But lemme try #I'mnoob edit: Crash
  3. You mean at the LDR function? If yes, it crashes now. Oh, so I did it wrong?
  4. Heyy, This was the code I tried hacking: MOV R1, #(_OBJC_IVAR_$_State.coins - 0x3B080) ; Coins *coins; ADD R1, PC ; Coins *coins; LDR R1, [R1] ; Coins *coins; ----- LDR R0, [R0,R1] BX LR TO: MOV R1, #(_OBJC_IVAR_$_State.coins - 0x3B080) ; Coins *coins; ADD R1, PC ; Coins *coins; MOV R1, R7 ----- LDR R0, [R0,R1] BX LR But the coins went from 200 to 0 Did I hack the wrong thing?
  5. This is one hell of a good tut: https://iosgods.com/topic/852-tutorial-how-to-hack-using-ida/ it's from 2014, but I think it's still the same back then
  6. Yea Pou is, but I've done that one before
  7. Any none sub_x game?
  8. It's me again.. I have no idea what I'm doing when I try hacking games using IDA, I've all tutorials open but nah. Is there anyone which has some good skills at IDA which could show me some things using Team Viewer? It could be anytime you want
  9. Thanks for the answer, haven't got any succes yet.. but hey I'll learn
  10. Heyy, I really wanna learn hacking games using IDA, but every time I try, I fail & give up. Maybe because I choose wrong games.. So that's my question: Can anyone recommend a good basic game to practice with? Thankyou in advance
  11. Exact same issue since 2 days, very annoying. Need to reboot every time.
  12. I see nice name, mark solved
  13. Probably cause this is not added to mobile site. Download Puffin browser & launch in Desktop mode.
  14. Go to 'Profile' -'Display Name' change it
  15. If the void is a real void, you can NULL it. If the void says something like: void getAmount, then sometimes you can change it to int. Not sure if there is a option to NULL the function, but yea you might try that.. it won't add something though. hahah, yea if all android games were like this
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines