Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Hey Arnold, you got warned for spamming mate.
  2. He hasn't left for that yet AFAIK. He's probably busy with other stuff. But no worries, even when Javi is away, the hack will still get updated.
  3. I have that too but I didn't like it much. SwiftKey is best so far for swipe typing in my opinion. I still use the default Apple Keyboard though lol
  4. Yeah, read your post and others. I'm just waiting for a few others to confirm to decide what to do with the topic.
  5. Which topic are you trying to download it from? Link?
  6. Spotify music are indeed saved offline if the option is ticked or whatever but they're completely encrypted and encoded music files which only the Spotify app can decrypt and play. This is from what I've heard and I doubt there is a way to do what you're saying if I'm understanding your question correctly.
  7. There are official ones and private ones. Where did you purchase your iPhone? You should go to where you got it and ask there.
  8. There are other ways to get premium. Such as this giveaway or obtaining any other rank which has premium access.
  9. Moved to DIY. Thanks for sharing!
  10. Nice tutorial! Too many spoilers but it's still good. Me too but tough luck
  11. Yeah, I like it but it doesn't have Swype
  12. They're bbcode tags. You can try them via the options displayed when you'll be editing your signature..
  13. Just paste the YouTube link and it'll auto embed. Or use the media tags
  14. If it doesn't work for you, usually it won't work for others also.
  15. You can't use signatures on YouTube... If that's what you're askinfg.
  16. iOS 8 allows custom 3rd party Keyboards now.
  17. iTunes link for the lazy
  18. What do you mean?
  19. Rook

    Combo List

    You sent that to me once but I don't have it anymore. PM me
  20. Rook

    Combo List

    @ZahirSher @
  21. Lol guess I must wacth it then
  22. Yeah, there's a tweak for that somewhere
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines