Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. New Flash Crossover Episode :w00t:

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Rook

      Rook

      Oh yeah, iZombie isn't bad :3

    3. Asclepius

      Asclepius

      I actually watched my first full episode today because I was too lazy to get up from my couch after Flash ended to grab the remote and change the channel haha.

    4. Rook

      Rook

      OMG... And you go to the gym? xD

    5. Asclepius

      Asclepius

      i hate cardio LOL

    6. Rook
  2. To waste time or not to waste time...?
  3. Hello and welcome!
  4. Do you see MC5 anywhere on the list? This won't unban your account. It will unban you iDevice.
  5. I think what you're trying to accomplish requires IDA. The reward data are probably not stored in the configuration files but rather in the binary.
  6. Hello!
  7. Welcome to iOSGods! You'll learn a lot if you're willing to.
  8. Baaah nothing worthy of an update
  9. I like the first one I'm not really into 8-bit
  10. Any topic with hidden stuff
  11. Where did you get the bundle id of the app from?
  12. Wrong bundle id?
  13. Oh okay No ban?
  14. New Apple ID = fresh Download of the game = Energy system
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines