Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Yeah, need to add more colors :> Pink?
  2. They look like retro colors
  3. Don't tell me he made a video on this?
  4. Which app is it? You can't do much to the apps who connect with their servers.
  5. No, it's actually because of your iOS version why it can't be Jailbroken. If you were on iOS 8.1.2 and lower, you could have Jailbroke it.
  6. And iPod Touch 5G? I don't think you can Jailbreak it...
  7. Which iOS Version are you on?
  8. Is this a save game or a diy hack??
  9. @ Only one ad link per link... Why is this in DiY?
  10. I guess your option is AppHeads or move over to Android
  11. Be careful though. Incompatible tweaks might break your phone...
  12. I don't think there is. Maybe the iOS 7 one works on iOS 8 also?
  13. Yes, BigBoss has the latest version but it's not free.
  14. I don't see an iOS 8 version though unless iOS 7 version supports iOS 8 also?
  15. Meaning? How doesn't it work?
  16. @@Crayonart Take a look at these: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/03/31/messagebox-ios-7/ http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/17/4235816/chat-heads-for-iphone-jailbreak-tweak
  17. BigBoss repo on Cydia. Jailbreak is required.
  18. Another alternative to that is "AppHeads" but that is for all opened apps including Messenger.
  19. I think there was a tweak for this which allowed the use of the Chat Heads system wide but I don't know if it still works with iOS 8 and I can't remember the name.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines