• Matte Black

5 posts in this topic

Question

I just need to know I'm sitting half jail broken on ios10.3.1 

is there anyway to reinstall my current iOS version without loosing my 10.3.1 

thanks

4 answers to this question

What do you mean by 'half jailbroken'?

Can you install stuff from Cydia? If yes, install Cydia Eraser. This will restore your entire device & remove the jailbreak without upgrading your device.

Thanks but I'm having trouble installing even the Deb file of cydia eraser with Filza I think my brain is having a cydia eraser moment been trying for 40 hours. Now. Thanks again 

1 hour ago, Deathslav said:

Thanks but I'm having trouble installing even the Deb file of cydia eraser with Filza I think my brain is having a cydia eraser moment been trying for 40 hours. Now. Thanks again 

You can just install it through Cydia :)

Thanks for that but i don't have Cydia 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By USB1394
      Hi, any one can help me out for this err? after type in the account and password. 

lockdown.cpp:81
      LOCKDOWN_E_PASSWORD_PROTECTED

I already turn off the 2 set verity on  apple account. I try to unplug the phone then plug in computer again. display a error for asked enrol the development  account. also I did the "revoke certificated" inside the cydia impactor, seem it doesn't any fix this error.
      how can I fix this?  

• By saddadluv
      When I try to update certain apps like the JP version of DBZ DOKKAN BATTLE, I press update and it instantly says " Open " and doesnt update the app. Does anybody know how to fix this?
    • By Mr. Tomahawk
      Hello iOSGods.
      I am just getting into using IDA Pro to hack games, and I'm attempting to find the "aim assist" offset so I can modify it for popular FPS game Critical Ops. Increasing it will allow players to aim easier. Here's what I have done already.
      1. Cracked the binary using Clutch and ported it to my PC
      2. Opened it in IDA and started browsing through strings.
      Here are my settings when opening IDA
      http://prntscr.com/jndhoj
      ---
      I clicked "No" when this popped up
      http://prntscr.com/jndgd1
      ---
      This string is the closest I've found to anything that might be Aim Assist
      http://prntscr.com/jndgu8

Does anyone know where to find it?
    • By TheDoc2k
      I’m using the Golf Clash mod/cheat and this issue seems to happen randomly. I launch the game, it advises me to log into IOSgods to activate it, I log in successfully, and it just stays on the IOSGods homepage and doesn’t return to the game menu. There’s no “done” etc button after logging in, and if I hit “cancel” (which seems to be the only button) it just kicks me back to the game screen with a “you must be logged into IOSGods to use this cheat” error and offers a “I understand” button which closes the game. 

Ive passed this screen before somehow, and it just simply worked. But now I can’t seem to get past it again. 
    • By iOS jailbreak
      I want to make a package in my theos project but i always get this error (no rule or target)