5 posts in this topic

• Similar Content

• By . -_-
      Here's some Fortnite Battle Royale Season 5 Battle Pass Graphics I made similar to the offical ones but more desktop friendly.

Spaced out the characters more than the offical ones and added the tier 100 Ragnarok skin rather than the default one.
      You can find all the different variations of the layers such as with/without logo, characters, rift and background here: https://imgur.com/a/BS003zk
      You can download a video background ("Live Background") of the Rift moving here: https://i.imgur.com/y8TYiuV.mp4
      Enjoy! 
      If you would like any of the original non-compressed images let me know and i'll upload the one you want.
    • By Bugatti16
      Is the 60fps HD hack for in the latest update (0.7.0)?
    • By TsukuneAono
      enjoy. p.s. yes it's watermarked. no i didn't feel like doing the clothing because there's just too much black on black and it's difficult.
      original:
    • By TsukuneAono
      edit: yes i did watermark it and if you find it; yes that's my name. two r's not two a's.

Original Image:

With Chain b/c Joka always looking for those details:

Vector Art Style:
    • By Zimon
      Since this club is kinda dead... I guess I'll share this short .gif
      Installed Adobe After Effects some hours ago and thought I'd give it a try, created this as my first project, for some practice.