Help/Support Ida help

Herwipotah

12 posts in this topic

Question

What does Sp mean in ida? like sometimes it appears in operand2 and I have no idea what I means

SP is the Stack Pointer. Don't worry about it. There are virtually no scenarios where you would have to edit an instruction that contains the stack pointer.

SP is the Stack Pointer. Don't worry about it. There are virtually no scenarios where you would have to edit an instruction that contains the stack pointer.

oh thx a lot time to look for another function then but what does ctor mean then if the function in like recoil _ctor

oh thx a lot time to look for another function then but what does ctor mean then if the function in like recoil _ctor

ctor is short for constructor. You can google what that is but you can just ignore functions with that :p

ok thx so if the function has ctor dont bother to hack it right? and shmoo is there any way to contact you? your dm is full

yes and what do you want to contact me about? I keep it full because people usually send me pointless crap

Some help on bullet force cant really post anything here cuz of the devs :/

lol shmoo himself is helping lucas to patch the hacks

Thanks for the signature @Joka

Archived