Shiny Charizard Signature

Earthiest

18 posts in this topic

I was panning to make this and release it last night xD but I never got to it.

I really like the outcome of this and I REALLY feel like Im getting better at these signatures.

My buddy @@Goggwell beat me to posting it first :p

Let me get some feedback on this bad a** Pokemon

TXscZAM.jpg

This probably has to be one of my favorite renders :p

shiny-mega-charizard-y-pokemon-center-me

Not gonna lie, the shading looks really shady and bad.

The shading? What about the shading. I would like to understand why exactly you feel like this and what is wrong with the shading? I'd be glad to hear

some actual feedback on how I can improve instead of saying my "shading looks really shady and bad." :) the render wasn't supposed to be sheltered at all :p

The shading? What about the shading. I would like to understand why exactly you feel like this and what is wrong with the shading? I'd be glad to hear

some actual feedback on how I can improve instead of saying my "shading looks really shady and bad." :) the render wasn't supposed to be sheltered at all :p

The charizard is black (gray), red, orange, and purple. The colors are scattered randomly around the render. Some of the neck is black, and some of it is red. It's random, and that doesn't look good.

Archived