shmoo

Guide [IDA Tutorial]How to hack with strings

258 posts in this topic

I've really been wanting to make this tutorial for a long time but have never gotten around to it. But it's 11:09 and my parents are in bed so I can make this now :p

I'm going to be providing the site with more things, like tutorials and templates, but not so much hacks. Hacking has gotten so dull recently it's the same thing over and over and over again and I'm done with the stress.

I will be using Blitz Brigade for this tutorial because it is a great game for beginners to start learning strings. I know this binary is not the current version, but the strings are the same and the functions look more or less the same.

Requirements:

- A good grip on arm assembly. Do NOT go into this knowing nothing and then expect me to help you.

- IDA Pro

- Blitz Brigade

- A freaking brain and an IQ of at least 50

For this tutorial, we will be hacking ammo and invisible actions.

Hidden Content

React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info

• Like 62
  • Thanks 16
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 164
  • Agree 7
  • Informative 4

Shmoo plz help me with arm assembly, IDK anything about it... - your newest spams. Rip Shmoo

@shmoo I HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING

• Topic Author
  • I'm glad you guys like it ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By monkeyhunter
        WHAT IS TWEAK INSTALLER?
        Tweak Installer is a desktop-based Debian package installer for Electra development toolkit. It is developed by Joseph Walden.
        This tool also installs tweaks and themes on your Apple device remotely with SFTP. Here’s how it works –
        Establish an SFTP connection with the target device. Convert the Deb file to an installable format. Transfer it automatically to the required locations on the device’s filesystem (SBInject, Preferences, etc). IT DOES ALL OF THE ABOVE AUTOMATICALLY 
        IS IT SAFE TO USE?
        Yes, it is completely safe to use. All tweaks and associated files are only transferred to the correct locations.
        Moreover, it also allows you to install tweaks that contain tweak-specific data that must be moved outside of bootstrap. For example, the Switches and Application Support folder present in some tweaks.

DOWNLOAD TWEAK INSTALLER
          Hidden Content
        REQUIREMENTS
        iPhone, iPad, or iPod running iOS 11-11.1.2 A computer running Windows (64-bit) A jailbreak with SFTP access WiFi connection HOW TO INSTALL DEBIAN FILES FROM PC TO IPHONE WITH TWEAK INSTALLER
        INSTALL TWEAKS
        Step 1 Download the Debian package of the tweak or theme you want to install
        Step 2 Download the ZIP archive from the link above and extract it to any location on your computer. You can use Windows inbuilt ZIP manager or use 7Zip utility, which is more powerful.
        Step 3 Open the Tweak Installer.exeexecutable file to launch the program.
        Step 4 Input the following details in their respective fields –
        host – Wifi IP address (Your device must be on Wifi for this tool to work properly) user – root pass – alpine deb – Deb file location Step 5 Once the all the fields are ready, click on Install. It will now install the required Deb file on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
        UNINSTALL TWEAKS
        For uninstalling a tweak, simply input the data given above and press the Uninstallbutton. Remember, you must possess the tweak file of the tweak you wish to uninstall. Therefore, I recommend backing up and saving all the tweaks you install on your PC or computer. That’s pretty much it! 

I would appreciate  ❤️ 
      • By Zimon
        This is a tutorial on how to set up iOSDDL as a custom uploader for ShareX (a screen capture, file sharing and productivity tool, download here).
        Simply follow the 5 simple, well-detailed steps.

1. Start by opening to ShareX's destination settings window.
        From the system tray, right-click the ShareX logo (), and hover over "Destinations" (), then click on "Destination settings..." ().
        From the main window, hover over "Destinations" (), then click on "Destination settings..." ().

2. Navigate to "Custom uploaders".
        To navigate to "Custom uploaders", simply scroll down on the left side of the window until you find "Custom uploaders" () and left-click on it.

3. Import the config.
        To import the iOSDDL config, simply left-click on the "Import" button () and then select the method of importing that you'd like to use (methods are below).

Configuration file (import from file): https://iosddl.net/5a117185f738e025/iOSDDL.sxcu
        Configuration URL (import from URL): https://pastebin.com/raw/BCNKA3JJ
        Configuration code (import from clipboard):
        { "Name": "iOSDDL", "DestinationType": "FileUploader", "RequestURL": "https://iosddl.net/api/v2/file/upload", "FileFormName": "upload_file", "Arguments": { "account_id": "YOUR_ID", "access_token": "YOUR_TOKEN", "folder_id": "" }, "URL": "$json:data[0].url$", "DeletionURL": "$json:data[0].delete_url$" }  
        4. Editing the config for your account.
        Now, for the last part, all you need is to acquire your accounts account_id and access_token.
        To do this, simply replace YOURUSERNAME and YOURPASSWORD with your iOSDDL (not iOSGods!) account information in the URL below.
        https://iosddl.net/api/v2/authorize?username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD Now copy the account_id and account_token, and replace it with the YOUR_ID & YOUR_TOKEN in the configuration file. Either by replacing it in the code before importing, or when already imported.
        To do it after importing, simply update the information in the "Arguments".

5. Selecting iOSDDL as your file uploader.
        Now to make sure you are using iOSDDL as your custom uploader for files, make sure you've selected "iOSDDL" in the "File uploader" roll-down.

And select "Custom file uploader" in "Destinations" () > "File uploader".

Now, you're all set.

To upload files to your iOSDDL account using ShareX, simply right-click the file on your computer, and left-click on "Upload with ShareX" ().
        This will automatically upload the file to your account, and copy the download URL to your clipboard.
        The deletion URL will also be saved in your ShareX history.

Tip You can also use this to upload text files and images to your iOSDDL account, simply change the uploader in your destinations settings.

• By Fadexz
        Here's how to install iGameGuardian without "Initialisation Error". I figured I would make a tutorial because there isn't much out there.

Hidden Content
      • By monkeyhunter
        DOWNLOAD CYDIA SUBSTRATE
        Debian package (version 0.9.6301) libsubstrate.dylib HOW TO INSTALL CYDIA SUBSTRATE ON IOS 11-11.1.2
        1. PREPARE YOUR DEVICE 
        Step 1 Install ZipApp Free from the official App Store. This application will allow you to unarchive the contents of Debian package.
        Step 2 Download Debian package and dylib file from the direct download link above. Be sure to open it in Safari web browser only.

Step 3 Open this file in ZipApp free.
        Step 4 Extract its contents in the same directory. You will now get the following 3 files –
        control.tar.gz data.tar.Izma debian-binary Step 5 Extract the data.tar.Izma package. It contains the CydiaSubstrate.framework file in – data > Library > Frameworks.
        2. TRANSFER FILES
        Step 6 Download FilzaEscaped and open it.
        Step 7 (Optional) If you don’t want to use Filza, you can use the good old SFTP method as well. You will need to establish an SFTP session with your device using WinSCP or Cyberduck tools 
        Step 8 Transfer the following files to specific locations as indicated –
        CydiaSubstrate.framework file to this location – /Library/Frameworks libsubstrate.dylib file to this location – /usr/lib Remember, do not use the .dylib file present in the Debian package. That file happens to have the same name but it is just a system link.
        DO NOT TRY THIS if you are new to Linux file systems
        some tweaks only work if you have saved the tweak data and binaries to
         library/ and not in  bootstrap/library 
        I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY HARM TO YOUR SYSTEM ......... ONE WRONG STEP AND YOU ARE OUT OF THE GAME