My first sig/wallpaper

ThatOneRebel

11 posts in this topic

i cant because im at school but i got this website to work and its pretty much the same

Interesting indeed, not bad at all for the First! Could have blended a little in but Good job nevertheless!
Love to see people participating in GFX :hug:

Thx i appreciate the advice. :) aslo i made this on a bad program because i dont have photoshop. :( 

Pretty cool :D

Just blend it more!

cooltext.com text :3

yeah i know, i would of made my 3d font by hand but i dont know how to do that and make it look good at the same time. xD. Btw when you say i need to blend more what do you mean by that? im just trying to get better this type of stuff and i like constructional criticism   

yeah i know, i would of made my 3d font by hand but i dont know how to do that and make it look good at the same time. xD. Btw when you say i need to blend more what do you mean by that? im just trying to get better this type of stuff and i like constructional criticism   

So that all the different images match eachother, kinda... um, blend them together, so they dont look like they were cut cut out and put in from picture to picture

Archived