[Contest] iOSGods Typing Competition! (Again!)

MaybeKevin

78 posts in this topic

Hello!

@DADi recently hosted a typing competition which I'm sure the ones that participated enjoyed.

Well, today I'm hosting another one.

What do I need to do?
You simply need to type as fast as possible so you can beat the other contestants and win!

Prizes:
1st Place: Non-Jailbroken & Jailbroken ViP + 3 Months
2nd Place: Jailbreak ViP - 3 Months
3rd Place: Jailbreak ViP - 2 Months

Rules
No cheating. You cheat, you get disqualified.
Winners will require proving their score via TeamViewer before withdrawing the prize.
You need to create an account on 10FastFingers under the same name as your username here on iOSGods so we can identify you.
To participate, you need to have at least 10 posts and registered since 2 weeks ago. You can still test your luck but you cannot redeem your prize if you do win.
If you already have ViP or a rank which has ViP access then this competition is not for you unless your ViP is near expiration, but you can still participate and have fun!
- If you are a winner of the previous competition (https://iosgods.com/topic/100813-contest-iosgods-typing-competition-type-to-win-free-vip/), you cannot win a prize from this one (but you may still participate).

Important!

If your iOSGods.com username is not available on 10FastFingers, use the prefix "ig_".
E.g. "IssaDev" becomes "ig_IssaDev".

Click here to join the competition <- Will also show real-time ranking.

You may compete as many times as you want. Use the same account!

The competition will end in 24 hours, so get to it!

(Topic format copied from @DADi :p)

Updated by DADi
  • Like 15
  • Winner 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 1