Jump to content

Goku Black

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goku Black

  1. Whats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see that there hasn't been a giveaway for awhile so this will be a VERY simple giveaway and 2 people will win 1 month of JAILBREAK VIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, how do you enter?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just reply to this post and make sure you've been a member for at least a week on IOSGODS (It's as simple as that)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will add every username that meets the very hard and demanding requirement to a wheel on a website and spin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (One user cannot win twice) Giveaway ends in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (8/14/24) Sorry for the short time but I don't like waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winners will be mentioned here after 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ➕ Would like to mention that if you're 2 days off of being a week member here then you can enter. Reason being, I'm adding people to the wheel on the 2nd day! So if you're on day 5 then you can also enter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, If you already have ViP you can still enter since the wheel will be the deciding factor. Goodluck, it took me about 2 hours to organize this post neatly. This giveaway is now over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winners are: @morea311 @Sanbier Emrys Here is me spinning the wheel in 4K Ultra HD: ty to everyone who joined da giveaway will def do more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. PepeCoffee

    1. Puddin
    2. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      Who hurt you Puddin??? Who do I need to beat up 

    3. Puddin
    4. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      @KyosukeNanbu Count your days and sleep with one eye open :assassin:

  3. just got my 5 year badge 💀

    1. Flugel

      Flugel

      Dayum, Puh Sepuh

    2. a2bleaa

      a2bleaa

      idk if ur an admin but please update carx street 1.0.2 

  4. miss being active in this community @Rook wsg DIDA 

    1. Puddin

      Puddin

      Dida? Old name or somethin?

    2. Laxus

      Laxus

      Who is dida?

    3. lxdx

      lxdx

      dida was on iOSGods ???????

    4. Flugel

      Flugel

      Dida is @Rookright?!

    5. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      Dida Dadi Rook ETC I remember all bro's old names ☠️

  5. Does this work or are you guys commenting to download
  6. Its possible for you to update Episode?

  7. biggest Christmas present would be Joka and DiDA returning as a duo those days were legendary 

  8. I didn’t even know about Shards because I haven’t been on since the menu stopped working. LMAO 25 Shards = 1 Gem for VIP and for non VIP its 100 thats an insane ratio 💀 yeah this game is done for me
  9. I definitely won’t play it anymore, its annoying as hell finishing a episode then it saying “unlock the next episode for 15 gems or wait 72 hours” community stories are being locked behind a paywall I refuse to continue the game
  10. Is it impossible to request an update to a “auto updating” mod that isn’t working anymore? 

    1. Laxus
    2. Simo430

      Simo430

      Hello mis ajour Garena free fire 

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines