Jump to content

LeePham

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,308
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LeePham

  1. Where is aslr bro ? you cannt change 0x104a38a74 with NOP's to get free-buy .
  2. One hit kill not work bro !
  3. Nó fix rồi bác ạ thấy k dùng dc nữa !!! I tested in Elite and still work bro
  4. Try to use Il2cpp 1.3.4 dump and again with 1.3.1 . Dont delete file in folder
  5. I know he will fix that if he can . I told that for all member dont know that .
  6. Cannt anymore play this game . Auto Crash after login . Maybe they added some file to check jailbreak .
  7. same Question ! because i cannt add Repo in Sileo
  8. Here is Topic only for IOS bro .
  9. they updated und change Binary to -> Unityframework
  10. Cảm ơn sự đóng góp của bro .
  11. I dont know why i reinstall game but still cannt link account . Think they ban IP of Iphone
  12. hahaa i dont play game , only learn to hack
  13. :)) fk mann i done a hack and theos always show Pending :)) rook working now to fix some error of theos online
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines