Jump to content

Peace Frog

Senior Member
  • Posts

    356
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Peace Frog

  1. Hey guys Talks/hype about multiplayer coming with update 1.8.0 are keeping the LDOE discord chat rooms busy! That could potentially mean LDOE will be moving into being a server based game rather then the games data being stored in everyone's device which makes it easier for your excellent hackers providing us with hacked IPAs. Wondering what are your thoughts about it? Kefir choosing to save their game data on servers would make hacked IPA's obsolete or essentially not working anymore or at least thats what I think. I might be wrong. Any expert opinions out there?
  2. How can you convert your base from hacked to earned? I initially built a full metal base. figured it might become risky to have that...so build it back again with stone only. LOL
  3. the clown is gay :tehe:

     

  4. If it’s already synced with Game Center you are good to go. You will have to login to your brothers phone using the same Game Center and restore the game progress in game when it asks for it on initial launch. That’s it!
  5. Other then to keep grinding or finding one while on raid the only possibility is from red crate in bunker. Since you are on a 32 bit device I can’t suggest the loot box hack. Maybe get a 64 bit device from a friend or relative, buy the crate using normal game app. And install the hack on that device to generate the 10000 crates and then go back to a 32 device and keep opening crates? It will only work if you have the game synced on Game Center of course. I don’t know how feasible it is for you lol but I really can’t think of any other solutions
  6. Yes you can craft a VSS because its an item already released in the game. Although one its ingredients has not been released in the game yet. There is a list of "Non-craftable" items in LDOE. You can google them and stay clear of crafting them to crash your game
  7. tap click and it fires. there is a lag between each fire as if it it trying to recharge but it works. It won't draw the bow to recharge and fire anymore. will miss target always. at least thats what I am seeing
  8. tap click and it fires. there is a lag between each fire as if it it trying to recharge but it works. It won't draw the bow to recharge and fire anymore. will miss target always. at least thats what I am seeing
  9. check this thread. It will explain what you need to do get enough coins so that you won’t run out anymore
  10. @DiDA v1.7.12 is out for iOS. The v.1.7.10 hack is still working as of now. But pretty sure it will die soon. Thanks for your help!! ?!
  11. @DiDA or @ZahirSher : V1.7.10 is out. If you could kindly update the IPA! Much appreciated ??
  12. Sorry might be a NOOB question: @DiDAor anyone who may know: With current v179 hack, my game is synced with game center. Do you know if remove the NON JB hack, install from app store will it load my current game with the same progress? and secondly since I can't make any app purchase with the NON JB hack, wanted to get Mechanics pack (for Chopper Gas Tank). Can I do that and again install the hack to keep playing?
  13. If you already have it synced with Game Center, just delete the app and reinstall again using Impactor. It should restore to last spot before you made the non-craftable item.
  14. Anyone else’s game not loading? The app is crashing everytime I try to open it.
  15. You can’t craft a Drugnov Sniper rifle yet in the game. When you craft items which are STILL not implemented in the game your game gets stuck. Force kill the app and restarts again. Should usually work. Otherwise delete the game and reinstall using cydia impactor.
  16. Am I the only one who can’t make the coin hack to work? Anyone else facing the same issue? Can’t skip raiders tasks or buy energy on map using coins.
  17. Same here. I was level 71 before I installed the new version of hack. Had to start all over again. Sucks. But it is OK. Wish the coin hack worked. It will make the progress really slow this time unless I can get the chopper fixed sooner.
  18. Coin hack has not worked at all for me. Either it be buying energy in map or skipping tasks with raiders. I think it’s been patched by Kefir
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines