Jump to content

Trikky

Member
  • Posts

    89
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trikky

  1. Ya I’m probably not going to do this again lol. I also wish there was a better more easy way to access the iOS app++
  2. @gogigogi1 must b updated to 2.9.2 crashes the game as it is now
  3. I was banned by using the prism upgrade lol @LittleKarma
  4. It doesn’t even let me download it from the phone rip just shows the bat file itself. Not the very user friendly bro ;(
  5. We’lL the settings don’t show up and upon installing there is a sh!t ton of errors. In other word this hack doesn’t seem to work anymore... @0xS14T3R
  6. Dragon village 2 no longer works ;(
  7. No I’ve never used my computer since I jailbroke lmao @Banri
  8. @Clarify I mentioned some that u don’t have on the list and also so that are already lel
  9. Infectonator, Postknight, Bloons TD 5, triggerfist, warhammer40k Freeblade, hero’s and castles 2 & 1, war tortoise
  10. I am also on 11.3.1 on the Electra jailbreak and it works fine for me you might need to do an additional respring and or restart the app for it to appear
  11. I’ll b very happy if u update to latest version @Sxano
  12. I get a very weird resolution glitch on my game idk if it happens to anyone else idk y. The whole game is moved over to the left for some reason @DiDA
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines