Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Mint
  • Azure
  • Indigo
  • Blueberry
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Pomegranate
  • Ruby Red
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black

Grimez

ViP
  • Content Count

    798
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1,304 Pro Member

About Grimez

  • Rank
    Forum Elder

Profile Information

  • iDevice
    iPhone X
  • iOS Version
    11.3.1
  • Jailbroken
    Yes
  • Rooted
    No
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

2,046 profile views
  1. This is a great hack. Fun game. I wonder if there’s a way to make it so that when you’re merging robots, it’s a 100% chance to give you a step up from the rarity. Like when you’re merging three uncommon robots, you always get a rare robot in return(the game has it at 40% chance for an upgrade and 60% chance for it to stay the same). So common always gives you an uncommon, uncommon always gives you rare, rare always gives you hero, hero always gives you ancient, and ancient always gives you legendary. Idk if that’s possible but would be awesome
  2. Game just crashes at 60% on loading screen
  3. My game just sticks on the loading screen after the title screen. Oh well
  4. Looks like if you go over 100,000 gems you get insta banned just FYI for everyone
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


    • Administrator |
    • Special Rank |
    • ViP Plus |
    • ViP Jailed |
    • ViP |
    • Cheater  |
    • Modder  |
    • Novice Cheater |
    • Rookie Modder |
    • Contributor |
    • Senior Member |
    • Member |
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy - Guidelines