Jump to content

Zaraf

Senior Member
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zaraf

  1. Probably because this hack is for the previous version. We need a newer version for it to work.
  2. So the anti-ban doesn't work, I guess? Where is this anti-ban anyway?
  3. He means it doesn't work anymore
  4. Anyone managed to use this for more than a few days without getting banned? If so, what parts of the hack did you use and how did you stay under their radar?
  5. This patch is for version 1.4.0 The game is currently at 1.7.0 This hack is way outdated.
  6. Yeah, please update this hack, it's great!
  7. Waiting for update too please
  8. So I got banned using this within a day. So be careful.
  9. Looks cool
  10. Anytime I tried to hack this game, I got banned within a few days. Anyone have any success with not getting banned?
  11. This doesn't really work. Basically you can use as much mana during battle as you want, but then the game de-syncs and reloads everything, minus your "battle stone" that you used to start the battle. I've heard that if you don't use too much mana, it won't de-sync, but it's hard to know how much that is.
  12. I installed the deb file, but it only shows the options to purchase premium on the premium tab. Even in Cydia, it shows under my installed tweaks that the Memrise tweak is there. It would be nice if there was some kind of pop up message when we start Memrise to verify that the hack is loading. I'm on iOS 8 and it's not working
  13. I hate the new app cake interface.
  14. Was this ever working? I suspect it was nothing more than a visual hack. Now here IS a way to hack this game during battles. Someone just needs to turn this into a hack so we don't need to search memory addresses every time. http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=10076917
  15. Thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines