Jump to content

Zaraf

Senior Member
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zaraf

  1. Any confirmation if this works?
  2. Bump We need update please
  3. This working for anyone?
  4. I suggest modifying your first post to the standard all other cheats are posted like. https://iosgods.com/topic/7170-tweak-and-patcher-posting-templates-follow-this-when-posting-a-new-topic-here/?view=getnewpost
  5. Seems the game just got updated.
  6. Hey guys, don't use the bag hack until you gained at least 5 levels. You don't receive exp with the bag hack and can get yourself stuck. I need level 3 to unlock the next area but there are no more levels for me to do and I did one level with the bag hack on.
  7. This is pretty old. Does it work still?
  8. Does this still work?
  9. I don't think so. They went a long way to eliminating exploits.
  10. Thanks
  11. lol Zimon is working on a hack for this right now EDIT: So installing Alpha Game Booster prevents me from being able to log into the game. It just says "Unable to login, try again later." Even deactivating the hack doesn't fix this problem. After I uninstalled Alpha Game Booster did my game login correctly again.
  12. Does this hack get you banned easily?
  13. Awesome year! I can't wait to see this topic a year from now!
  14. this is really old and the link doesn't even work anymore. Likely the hack doesn't work either.
  15. You can't modify any resources. So far only attack and HP on weapons and armor seem to be changeable. I couldn't get Dodge to work. But attack and HP is all you really need.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines