Jump to content

Zaraf

Senior Member
  • Posts

    906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zaraf

  1. Will this unban me if I've already been banned?
  2. Since I've started using the hack, I've had every single option on all the time, including anti-ban. So not sure how that happened.
  3. This hack is outdated and no longer works. Unless someone updates it, we're out of luck.
  4. Thanks for your hard work! Really awesome hack! Any possibility of having god mode and 1 hit kill work on the raid bosses?
  5. Ok i uninstalled the old one and installed this new hack. The game now loads but it seems like the hack isnt doing anything. I enabled one hit buildings and infinite troops and neither works.
  6. I don't know how people make any money on these things without wasting a shit ton of time. There are usually never any videos to watch for money, and the surveys are a boring time sink that more often than not you end up being disqualified for cause "you are not the target demographic" after you already spent like 10 min answering preliminary questions.
  7. this still work?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines