Jump to content

MrPoring

Senior Member
  • Posts

    264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrPoring

  1. Uhhh. I dont know why. But it stuck on loading screens. It just stay there. iPhone6s+ | ios 9.3.3
  2. Heads up this should be working only in mage/staff weapon class. If u miss create ur char u might need to play for a few hours to create new char.
  3. Lololol, yea its there. @cz1993 i used this guys info. Why the heck is ur button invi lmao
  4. @cz1993 yeap mate. I think everyone is having the same prob. Nothing happen after 30 sec and double taps
  5. Its funny, ur hack doesnt seems to be working perfectly. I tried so many times lol. I only use the instant max special, and sadly thats for the opponent and not me. They can use their super powers like dozen of times hahaha. I hope u can fix that. @cz1993
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines