Jump to content

Bizarrow

Senior Member
  • Posts

    123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bizarrow

  1. From? Off Cydia? On the computer?
  2. Stay on 11.2 for now, do not update you will be notified on here when a jailbreak comes out for your device, otherwise don't believe the media.
  3. You dont see it?
  4. Here I'll explain it, like I said I enter the ip etc and hit enter and I sit there for awhile waiting for it to ask for my user and pass it doesn't come up so I click on the green symbol and try to type and hit enter nothing comes up it just opens up putty terminal and it's just stuck there.
  5. What hack are you using?
  6. It's working now and when I use port 2222 it says network refused
  7. EDIT: solved. /Request topic to be locked. I'm trying to SSH into my device using putty, so I've opened the app puTTy Configuration and I type in my IP address and port 22 (default) and tap the SSH option and hit open and it's just stuck on this screen https://m.imgur.com/a9pHxkn?r and yes I have OpenSSH install on my iPhone and Jailbroken iOS 10.3.2 I'm trying to grant Filza Permission to install debs etc and it says to open ssh but this won't work please help! Thanks
  8. Thank you, I've been hacking using hex and getting my high score, trophies and others on online games it's been going fine.. but just wanted to know other methods, you've answered my question.
  9. I'm new the hacking community and hacked a few games by editing ammo,lives etc in iFila.. Is it possible to change the hack into debs and make the hack options appear in idevice or even just hack the game for them? But doesn't seem right, how would I make a deb to be able to enable hacks like I Need modern combat hacks where you enable aimbot etc.. in the iDevice Settings
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines