-
Posts
123 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Bizarrow
-
Problem Solved /Topic close can I hack this file? Is it possible to find information about like damage done etc for this game that I want to hack? Im trying to hack the game Knights and Dragons The file name is data0_art_board_iphone4.pak or am I trying to hack the wrong files? I feel like I'm opening the wrong files to hack. ALSO: what should I look for when hacking apps because this is all I get i want to give a huge thanks to everyone in the community helping me out!! I'm new to hacking, got a long ways to go but if I ever become a hacking expertise it's because of this people: @Ted2 @shmoo @Joka @xiaov And some others, but those are the ones who actually stayed and helped me out!! Thanks again
-
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
Nevermind but, can you hack this file? The file name is data0_art_board_iphone4.pak or am I trying to hack the wrong files? And what should I look out for when Modding apps -
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
You said by Hex.. HxD right? -
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
I'm so confused. Another person commented on my other help and support and said to hack binary open using IDA -
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
Okay I have more questions but these aren't this topic related so hopefully I'll meet u at my new topic -
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
So if it shows Hex text and says Offset that is a binary? And if it don't say offset it's a hex? -
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
Search for what? Different between app file and 16byte Doesn't come up with anything -
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
Link -
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
I know I got both but how to tell the different between app file and 16byte etc -
Weird, so when you uninstalled the app did the Facebook error go away?
-
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
I mean How to tell the difference between file name and 16byte from arm instruction (whatever that is) because when I'm in filza and open any app file it has name example resources.dat how to tell difference? -
I'm wanting to hack this file so I'm assuming this is like critical hit and attack so I want to change this to say it's 2 critical hit I want to change to 100 how to find where it says the damage and how to change it to 100 or something Talking with shmoo and he said to open it with hex editor so I'm guessing it's Hex.
-
Try going to Facebook website or app and either logining in or (If your already logged in, Log out) That may fix it. Also, try reinstall the hack
-
The words you say and stickers/ animations you use.. I barely ever laugh but phew idk how ya do it
-
Help/Support How do Hex and Binary Look different
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
16byte from ARM instruction? And aren't every single app a file name? -
how do you tell the difference between Binary and Hex? when I search up "What a Binary Looks like" I get this So then my main question is How to tel the Difference between hex and binary? Because I need to know either to use Hex Editor or IDA when I search "What Hexadecimal looks like" it looks like this: and that looks just like the last picture and the other one was a Binary picture.
-
sent you a request
-
Great. Okay wel this'll be fun
-
So then my main question is How to tel the Difference between hex and binary? Because I need to know either to use Hex Editor or IDA when I search "What Hexadecimal looks like" it looks like this: and that looks just like the last picture and the other one was a Binary picture.
-
Okay should we use Discord to communicate ill download it if ya want to (I don't trust Skype because it can leak some of your info)
-
Usually people just put random stuff to complete their profile set up, anyways want to be partners?
-
I have HxD and how do you tell the difference between Binary and Hex? I've made a topic about it and been talking about how to do it in like every topic I made but don't get a answer. And when I search up "What a Binary Looks like" I get this And that looks like a hex to me.
-
Because.. It's not exactly the same when you have an error or want the person you are working with to test your hack when they are on android
-
Usually that is a problem with the app itself, Your probably not the only one experiencing that. If it continues report back here about 1-2 hours later.
-
Awesome! Wanna get in touch and help each other out? Like discord? Btw u on iOS?