-
Posts
123 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Bizarrow
-
I know there's a reason a made this, like stated above they don't list all the apps to use and leave out valueable info like they say "Assuming you know how to crack apps and do Ida binary" and others Where to download?
-
I need apps for IDA hacking and I also have some question bout it so Can you guys send me links for Hex editor Ida or whatever everything I need for IDA hacking and how to crack a app and bring binary to IDA every app I will need for this and a full tutorial on what to do, Because I see tutorials that leave out value info for nOObs
-
Help/Support How to tell different between Hex and binary
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
How to load binary in to IDA? Any apps I need? And do I need to get a cracked app from appcake, sideload it into my device do I need to backup and restore? Download link from appcake and just start modifying files then restore t my device -
Help/Support How to tell different between Hex and binary
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
Okay. I'll try! You've been answering a bunch of my questions and I want you thank you a ton, For being patient and helping me out -
Help/Support How to tell different between Hex and binary
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
Okay so should I take my time hacking this app with al this Hex or hack a different one? Or check if this has some valueable info in binary, Because it seems that even some offline games I got to hack have .dat files and you said u never bothered them so they much be extremely hard for me as a beginner -
Problem Solved /Request atopic to be locked I was looking through the files of the game Knights and Dragons with a .dat file and it has example: 10011011010 - B4 A7 78 91 61- Rdm txt 10110101010 - K8 26 62 69 68 - Rdm txt the Rdm txt is Random text like encrypted or something like this but different symbols et.. Ua Aisha ... Ha lau &/@-"-uwo"-&:!#^+8bala My main question is Is this a Binary, hex, or what file is this??? Because it has binary and hex edit: I'm using filza to look at this files btw
-
I'll make a topic on it.
-
Help/Support What Method should I use first when hacking?
Bizarrow replied to Bizarrow's topic in Help & Support
That's what I've been doing for the past couple of days. I don't have flex, it sets you into a bootloop at my current version of iOS 10 jailbreak something else to start with? -
Close this topic I figured it out
-
What's the first type of hack I should do? StartWith Filza Hacks? Flex Hacks? HEX Hacks? I was using Filza and can't seem to find anything that will help me hack the game like "Hill climb racing 2" and "Zenonia4" I did try to do HEX editor and search for my coins value and edit it but don't work.. Keep in mind at the moment Flex doesn't work with my version of jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 64-bit what else should I use to start modding /hacking games? (I'm trying to focus around online game Hacks.)
-
Thanks, I wondered why it asked if I wanted to backup before I edit. Thanks again!
-
I'll do Zenobia 4, Using Plist? Flex? Or just figure it out myself?
-
Either I can't or don't know how to, I've made a help/support on it earlier but no ones replied yet Oh Geez lol this is the help/support I said it on, look above. Thought it was a different topic but it just says add +1 byte etc
-
I'm new to Hacking and want to start doing IDA hacks, I know this is one of the harder hacks to do but the harder the better then hacks but I'm willing to not do that and start lower, I know there is a Starter Pack for Hacking but that's not what I want, I want to know what is the first thing I should do just a beginner in the hacking/modding community? I got Filza and was testing hacking a game earlier and seemed to work fine but I like to hack online games like game loft and most online games need more then just a file manager, anyways if you guys would give me some steps that'd be great!
-
iFile don't work for iOS 10.3.x Jailbreak for some reason.. With iFile Hex Editor are you allowed to Change the Hex to a different Value Say you have 100 Dollars on a game (64 in hex code) could you Do 200 dollars in hex code and type in 200 instead of 100 but in hex code and it will go?
-
Haha I was just looking at that! And I just need a hex editor now.. you know any good ones that will allow me to change hex texts from filza unto my pc
-
IPA Mod Menu Last Day on Earth: Survival +17 FREE Jailed Cheats
Bizarrow replied to Rook's topic in Free Non-Jailbroken IPA Cheats
You should just Jailbreak your iPhone. I know it's nothing related to what you were saying but jailbreak and get better hacks.- 43,389 replies
-
- No Jailbreak Required
- Hack
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
How do I edit Hex code in filza? I converted what my coins would look like in hex and hit enter on the .dat file and it came up as the converted numbers and I want to change that value to example: 9999 also, I'm trying to edit attack, health etc on a game using this same method. Is it possible to edit text in hex in filza? I click Hex editor and the only options I get are "Delete -1 byte" "Add +1 byte" how do I manually change the hex value from say my attack is 120 on my character how do I change it to something like 541? Thanks in advance
-
I'm trying to a hack a game using filza and wondering how do I decrypt text? The text is incrypted and I want to decrypt it. Thanks for your time
-
Figured it out. Problem solved.
-
Hack Rules Of Survival Speed Hacks and more turtorials(ios)
Bizarrow replied to ExoticGamesYT's topic in DIY Cheats
Right lol -
Did you figure out a fix?
-
On the list on Reddit of the working tweaks it says apple file conduit 2 works but idk..
-
I'm iPhone 6 10.3.2 and i click install and it just goes not even half way on the loading screen and shows some red errors and then says complete, restart spring board
-
Okay.. I clicked install on apple file conduit 2 and it said to restart spring board so I clicked it and open back up cydia and it's not installed. Is it compatible with iOS 10.3.x jailbreak?