Jump to content

Bizarrow

Senior Member
  • Posts

    123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bizarrow

  1. I'm using IDA PRO v6.8 and Btw I'm editing this file:
  2. Are you just learning how to hack?
  3. How do I edit Binary Files? like this: My main question is. How to find valueable information in this? I'm editing an attack_critical_hit file
  4. How to get the URL for a photo?
  5. I have GameGem installed Doesn't work doe, just crashes when I try to open it
  6. Okay.. let me bypass moms parental control then I'll do what ya said (she blocked a lot of websites)
  7. Lol when I said they don't explain it the best I was kind stalking about u but I mean u do it good but I'm on iPhone and that's all bout PC
  8. Thank you, Solved.
  9. Solved. /Request topic to be Closed I've searched for tuts on it but they aren't that great at explaining it, How do I post images where you post a image on here and it just pops up instead of clicking the link and then seeing the photo test
  10. I downloaded IDa PRO 7.0 from this post: And when click on the .zip file I downloaded it comes up with a bunch of other zip files, like: x64_idapronw_h.. idask70.zip what do I with these and how to install IDA pro?
  11. I'm doing binary right now other words Ida I'm pretty sure but just need to download IDA or IDA PRO (Demo) And can't find a updated version (I made a topic on it) also Hex Editing is confusing I used filza Hex editor and Changed Hex code say 64 = 100 In decimal codes and changed to 200 = C8 in hex and it didn't change th value. I was hacking the game Zenonia 4
  12. I'm trying to download IDA or IDA PRO demo for Ida hacking and I downloaded it but the version was out of date and didn't open, Can someone please send me a link?
  13. I've been waiting for you to reply tell me if you can't right now please
  14. I know how to edit the text but what does all this text mean example: 00000000000- 46 B6 J8 00 BA - Form..r.... 00000000001- 6H 71 00 70 HA - cEQ.com 00000000002 - H7 B8 98 D4 F6 - ima4.Im
  15. I took the file from the IPA and put onto desktop and opened in HxD pretty sure I got the Binary now how do I edit?
  16. Sweet! Opened it up and got some valueable info like attack.critical.hit.aifc etc how do I open binary tho?
  17. How to open the file and look for binary? I click open on it and opens up in iTunes
  18. Well do I have to crack the actual app or the IPA? Anyways let me try, if you could send me a link for clutch or the other How do I check? I just downloaded the IPA and opened it with HxD and came up with some hex text
  19. Uh well I got the IPA and opened up using Hex editor but how to I do binary or whatever?
  20. Don't I need a cracked ipa version of it? Ted2 said just crack the app and do it and Amuryea said They can't crack games on new jailbreak and Ted2 said They can on Appcake or whatever so I thought you had to download a IPA and look through the files..
  21. By the way I'm 10.3.2 New Jailbreak Goblin will I be available to crack apps or do I need to get a IPA from appcake
  22. HxD? I thought you said to use Hex workshop.. do they both work the same? if it's HxD I already Okay last thing I need is a link for Clutch,
  23. Okay just in case give me a safe link
  24. Hex workshop and answer my other question
  25. When installing Hex workshop it downloads then when I set it up it says choose setup type it shows typical costum and complete and when I click typical it says with ByteFence "this is a potentially in wanted program, continue?" Is it safe to download
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines