-
Posts
115 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sup-Uce
-
He's trying to revive followers as the award in jackpot followers. Not trying to follow people
-
Well stop before it gets to that point. Collect your followers. Don't use it until you've spent all possible coins. Then re run it
-
It's been over 24 hours and still nada. I still have one acct that works on it. So I'll give it a few more days But I'm at the device limit for IG and was thinking of finding someone to create some fake accts for me so I can just burn through them
-
DIY Hack Boostgram Get Likes for Instagram (Likes and Followers)
Sup-Uce replied to EMDamaker's topic in DIY Cheats
You the real MVP -
Thanks. One of the apps is jackpot followers. The tutorial said It can be ran over night. I'm not one to abuse apps. But the tutorial said. So I have it a shot. So They may be server based But if they register under user name I could just change my instagram name when I want to use it
-
Not sure if this works anymore I can't get 40beta1. Maybe that's why. Only 40beta2.
-
Appreciate it
-
DIY Hack Get followers for Instagram [FLEX 2 HACK]
Sup-Uce replied to Versemode's topic in DIY Cheats
I don't see this in the app store -
http://iosgods.com/topic/5269-tutorial-how-to-bypass-instagram-account-register-limit-on-iphone-new/?fromsearch=1
-
I think so. There was one in one of the hacks on what to change and follow a the same style format. And I tried several ways Changing some numbers/letters to changing all of them. With no luck. And it's not rocket science. But idk what I'm doing wrong
-
So I'm not sure if this in the right spot. But need some help with it. Getting banned from a few apps. And I downloaded MG Faker. So said app won't recognize me But can't seem to get it to work. Anyone has any success using it?
-
Ppreciate cha
-
Thanks for all the info. Appreciate your hard work man
-
Thx. I think the double lines doesn't work. Because if I get example. 3 ducks. It gives 1 follower. But with double. Shouldn't it give 2?
-
DIY Hack Instagram Jackpot Followers Hack Helpful Thread! +1
Sup-Uce replied to MoxieLevelGods's topic in DIY Cheats
So I got it to work doing a few extra things. What's the biggest payout you guys got on a spin? Like on the dancing guy,cat or clovers? Or is there a way we can work on that? -
Hack Twigrow v1.3 Hack +2 (get followers for twitter)
Sup-Uce replied to a topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
I saw the install. Checked through everything it was all on. Deleted and re downloaded did 2nd respring and it started to work. Thanks man -
Thanks fam. So when I downloaded the deb it too me to var in ifile. But there is no option to tap install
-
Solid
-
Tweak 5000 Followers Pro for Instagram Hack v1.0.6
Sup-Uce replied to ProCydia's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Hey man. Still using the hack. Works great. Do you think there is a way to use i file and edit the coin balance? -
Hack Twigrow v1.3 Hack +2 (get followers for twitter)
Sup-Uce replied to a topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Shmoo. I downloaded the deb then respring. But only have the base number of coins. Can I get some help. I used your follow for follow one for IG -
Hack Twigrow v1.3 Hack +2 (get followers for twitter)
Sup-Uce replied to a topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
I can't register anymore instagram accounts on my device. I tried slices and MGFaker (wayyy too much effort) . What options are there short of buying some bulk accounts. If so where should I get them