-
Posts
115 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sup-Uce
-
The app closes before I can even try it
-
K
-
Made by the same developer who made hella likes https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/get-followers-get-more-followers/id870964388?mt=8
-
I saw you had a patch in flex for get followers. Does that one work the same as this?
-
Hack Jackpot For Instagram Detailed Instructions
Sup-Uce replied to Tohipfortheroom's topic in DIY Cheats
Doesn't the app ban you after some point? -
Appreciate the help fonzi
-
Tj_trendybutler
-
I don't have any coins to spend ????
-
Downloaded the app. Then flex and enabled patch. Reviewed app. (I don't see my reviews show up on the App Store) Go back to the app and no coins
-
DIY Hack InstaLiker, InstaFollow, Instagram Tweak
Sup-Uce replied to Insanitised's topic in DIY Cheats
Instaliker -
I tried through the app. Tried to do it again deleted the app disabled the tweak and started over. No luck I've used other tweaks of yours too.
-
I've been using this non stop and still haven't gotten banned. So maybe slow down your auto script I also Have my main acct and 1 fake one instead of 4. So once I reach the follow limit. Chill for about 30 min and do it again
-
I had the patch enabled in flex. My coins were there. Went to post the review. But it wouldn't show up. I go back to the app and my coins are gone
-
Ppreciate cha So the coins ahowed up at first. My review wouldn't post. And not my coins are gone. Tried a different account. Still struggling
-
Testing
-
Don't seen to get any help in the crisp threads asking questions I cannot get a single famousgram follower hack/tweak to work The only version in the App Store is 2.3.1. There was a thread using filepup for an older IPA version but it wouldn't load. All I see on diy now is famousgram. I've gotten other follower and like apps to work. But haven't been able to get a single famousgram one to work. HELP!!!
-
General How many followers do you have on instagram?
Sup-Uce replied to magisme's topic in General Talk
What hacks did you use? -
I only have famousgram followers 2.3.1 in my App Store I can't get the followers one to work. But your comments one did work so thank you for that.
-
DIY Hack AppTailer 10$ dollars a day without doing anything
Sup-Uce replied to hadidiz's topic in DIY Cheats
Cool beans -
Good stuff. I'm a CPT These are all solid workouts
-
DIY Hack InstaLiker, InstaFollow, Instagram Tweak
Sup-Uce replied to Insanitised's topic in DIY Cheats
Cool beans Update. So the instafollow I downloaded from the App Store doesn't have the same plist view. So I don't think their follower app works. The instaliker I've used though -
Nobody?
-
What app and hacks do you use for the most IG followers? And advise on how to use it so we don't get banned. K thanks
-
I can't even get my app to reach that many coins before getting banned
-
DIY Hack Instagram Followers App 1,000+ Followers Per Day!
Sup-Uce replied to Tamil's topic in DIY Cheats
There is a patch in flex to bypass the app follow limit