Jump to content

Kiroshima

Senior Member
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kiroshima

  1. What happ?
  2. Watup
  3. Ah... Man
  4. Eh... Does not work for music box... Sadly But here it goes! Step 1. [Hidden Content] Step 2. Choose if your device is JB or no JB step 3. Install.. Step 4. [Hidden Content] Step 5. Search movie box, then it'll pop up then done Notices [Hidden Content] Rep n thank
  5. Requirements Hype and being sexy Shout out to my bud @shmoo and small @@Ballsack [Hidden Content] Ah.. EZ ain't it Rep n thanks appreciated
  6. Thanks Diversityy not Ser Veresta
  7. I try to mention in shoutbox but it don't work, but it works @@shmoo Just put @ then the name but shoutbox works different?
  8. Lol this is... Like tryna read ancient language to me
  9. We gon save dat moni>

  10. Wow still alive
  11. Wee need more of this man
  12. Heheh changed my name, killklaimer was a jerk...
  13. O.... Sorry I didn't know it was you, I thought u were some inactive mod who came back talking stuff to people so I like idk sorry
  14. Looks kinda funny http://imgur.com/PUPTNuH
  15. Eh some of you peeps look at price drop stuff and buy it Well I got news u can get me for free. Rellly? no poop sherlock As we know everything [Hidden Content] Yes I'm going to [Hidden Content] Use [Hidden Content] It's EZ I promise! And they [Hidden Content] it'll only take [Hidden Content] ENJOI!!!! That's a shitton of hiding
  16. Thanks man
  17. Need- Brain And a Crhistmas Spirit Don't need- [hey my thread is better go to this link]-when your thread is shit Here's how Step 1. Go to Link [Hidden Content] Step 2. Download. No JB required I'll post this In no JB section too. Step 3. Wait and enjoy These are some places that are no ad bs like pop serve or shit and good downloaders [Hidden Content] Thank rep if u love me Wish u a happy Christmas Edit: I can't post this in no JB section cus this ain a cheat
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines