Jump to content

Kiroshima

Senior Member
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kiroshima

  1. You're always worth it

  2. We have too much if this...
  3. Barack Obama
  4. Anyone willing to share bo3? I have no games digitally I just need black ops 3... Well if you are nic enough Pm me and yeah ty...
  5. Well enjoy
  6. Read what u typed current u little f^** and use Vpn u .... Huh... Not worth it
  7. Well they can pay u thru Amazon codes too Step one [Hidden Content] USE IT OR NOT(use it = some benefit) not then okay Step 3. Enjoy ur downloading, it's like an app 17 cents+ Enjoy
  8. I know u wanna comment this sexiness :ha:

  9. Hey babe LOL Sike. Welcome
  10. -.- it's ya know if u need it software
  11. Not bad but it gives like photo editors pic protection etc [Hidden Content]
  12. I'm not winning am I?
  13. iOS gods awesome I love it That's all, well don't fish likes
  14. Obviously -.- you need to use this [Hidden Content] Step 1 sign up [Hidden Content] Step 3. Choose a country, USA or Canada Make sure that this only works for USA and Canadian people. Sorry foreigners ;( Step 4 call your mom Pick up lines- babe I'm missing my license plate can you give me the numbers?(made by me) Jokes- make a redneck accent- herro my shit is stuyck in my saynk halp me plez Make people maad- Say "Hi this is Jenny from 31 Flavors, if you can name 31 Flavors in 31 seconds you can win 31 thousand dollars, ready go!!" super fast and peppy. Use at risk! Not garuanteed to work, use Vpn(in us like New Mexico or Boston) Lastly I reccomend u block the user which can easily be found At... [Hidden Content] Rep and thank me babe(not gay) FaceTime pick up lines- hey babe/ whatever her name is- lemme see your pants~Okay- dammm can you see that mirror?~no- well I can see myself in your pants <Heeee > Made by the pro(me)
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines