Jump to content

fear creator

Senior Member
  • Posts

    164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fear creator

  1. I have a 7th generation iPad and this method works
  2. covid 19 is still with us
  3. This problem can not be solved.(i think) Flex 2, Flex 3, Flex 3 Beta, IGameGod, GameGem ios All of them are crashed if bold font is enabled And I don’t no why
  4. Try this %hook Hud -(void) addMinimap{ if([switches isSwitchOn:@"test"]) { return %orig; } }%end Or this %hook Hud -(void) addMinimap{ if([switches isSwitchOn:@"test"]) { return %orig; }%end
  5. You download .deb cheat?)
  6. Disabled blur... now i can see ti... my girlfriend 0_o
  7. Hi! This is a big problem, but i first the first to solve this problem in the world! (I think :D) STEP ONE Go into your Settings Then go into Screen And Brightness And Off Bold Text STEP TWO Have Fun
  8. Hi! I try to install Flex 2 and Flex 3 App + Flex 3 App Beta, but they crashed ALL
  9. Is the problem still relevant at the moment?)
  10. First Make More CLEAR IPA FILE Plz(((
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines