Jump to content

GodsTheBest

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    383
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GodsTheBest

  1. Lol you should should of spammed the crap out of it
  2. Dayum it does look fun Mann...your the greatest thanks for this hack as well
  3. I've been a member since 2015 lol why I only got 3 black dots ?? -.-
  4. some dude pm'ed me for your duel link hack!!! And I reported him... ahh wait doesn't matter ha it's a license hack anyway
  5. Thank you very much!!! the hack you made, works really well and i didn't have no problem downloading the hack
  6. thank u!! I use to play simular game like this!!
  7. Ha you are the man, the game looks really cool thanks for this!
  8. Wow thank u so much, It work!! if you have the Paradox brothers and their ( skill Element Unite!) you can just leave auto win on and you don't have to do anything you will just win!
  9. It worked for me yesterday! But it doesn't work anymore must of been patched ha
  10. There's an emoji button down below you can press to beep your horn, that's what you use. iI you dont see it go turn it on in control and game options of the app.
  11. Hey welcome to the site
  12. Thank you for the hack the games awesome I'm having a lot of fun with the app
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines