Jump to content

1nepumpchump

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    364
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1nepumpchump

  1. Is it possible to have a max shot guide marker that calculates the win in trajectory. Kind of like aim bot. Figure bulletforce has aimbot surely this must be a lot simpler. Maybe have or disable all wind and or have all balls unlocked. I been trying a lot of memory hacking but no avail. This must be a tweaked IPA and patcher kind of thing
  2. Unfortunately I pvp.... and I duped shards to fragments to gold to skill shards. So it was my fault but I don't think it's the duping I believe it's the pvp when it connects to internet I will hack again this evening when I get break from work. I will release dupe hack if I realize it's safe and no ban, will make a new accounts nr
  3. I got banned as well, left game auto playing, woke up checked it and account not found or something like that. But I also managed to find out how to dupe items and had everything I could think of baba
  4. alucard can you make this for non jb? man i hate losing my JB!!!!!
  5. Can't wait for non JB looks amazing!!!
  6. Haha amen I spent some time searching the intraweeebbbbbb but nothing. Even tried a few things and no avail
  7. Can't beat them join them.. cheater seriously can't complain about other cheaters. Lol
  8. Woul love to know how to Do the disconnect reconnect glitch and Get some wins!!
  9. @JuniperMaxRoth how did u get past the item not for sale at Walmart cash register!had 1 n my hand n couldn't buy it bc of that.such a tease

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines