Jump to content

ArronH

Senior Member
  • Posts

    633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ArronH

  1. I really want this COC account because I am struggling in COC and I really need a good account to show off to my friends. Good luck to everyone who entered and have a nice day! Also, thanks for hosting this giveaway!
  2. This is weird, but funny at the same time...
  3. Nice! Awesome as always! Keep up the good work
  4. Ant-Rec is the best out there.
  5. Awesome Airmax! Keep up the good work bro!
  6. AppCake don't work on non-jail broken devices.
  7. OMG. You're such a lifesaver. This actually made my downloades A LOT faster than I thought it would. Thanks so much for your help!!!
  8. Can't find "unlimited App Store speed" in Flex 2.
  9. You're a god. Hope this works cause I had this problem for 2 weeks now.
  10. I hate it when the news says a hurricane is coming, but nothing even happens. Such lies.

    1. Diversityy

      Diversityy

      What if it did? Be glad it didn't. :mellow:

    2. ArronH

      ArronH

      If it did happen, I wouldn't have school, which would be better.

    3. Diversityy
  11. If you want to, try restoring your iDevice using Cydia Impactor, re-jailbreaking, download LinkTunes ONLY, and test it. If it is running good without any tweaks installed, then it is your tweaks problem. This is the only way you can try fixing it.
  12. Ah, ok. Also, please tell me if it works.
  13. Try deleting the tweak, then clean your iDevice once using iCleaner, and then download the tweak again and test it. And also, why didn't you upgrade to iOS 8.4 since it is way faster than 8.0?
  14. What's your iDevice and your iOS version? And whenever you click the LinkTunes button in the iTunes Store, it should take 5 seconds to popup.
  15. In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to get free paid apps on a non-jailbroken or jailbroken iDevice! It's really simple. What you will need: -iDevice with Safari in it - Your brain Instructions: [Hidden Content] Note: The games DO NOT crash after a couple days, and you do not need to plug your iDevice in your computer to fix it. It is never going to crash! If this tutorial has helped you, please click the heart button and the thanks button if you enjoyed.
  16. iOS 8.4 is no longer signed by Apple.

    1. Diversityy

      Diversityy

      Good thing I downgraded earlier. :lol:

  17. Ty
  18. Why is everything you post the same thing? Also, why do you post requests and then fulfill them yourself? That's a bit weird. I think it counts as spam.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines