-
Posts
210 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by TheOnlySkiff69
-
DIY Hack Mortal Kombat X v1.0 (All Versions) +2
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to TheOnlySkiff69's topic in DIY Cheats
I don't think there is even a way to earn alliance koins yet. But if there is let me know because apparently I didn't see it. -
DIY Hack Mortal Kombat X v1.0 (All Versions) +2
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to TheOnlySkiff69's topic in DIY Cheats
Lol. I've never tested out alliance koins with this method. Let me test it out right now. And I'll get back to you. EDIT: I don't think there is even a way to earn alliance koins yet. But if there is let me know because apparently I didn't see it. -
Hey guys, today I bring you an easy tutorial on how to get koins and souls. Now we all probably know by now that there is already a hack out for this, but when I used it I realized that when ever I earn koins or souls and the hack has already changed the number of my koins and souls to the max, it will put my number of koins and souls back to the original number I had before activating the hack. I then thought that when this hack gets patched, if my number of koins and souls is maxed it will be set back to my original number again and I won't be able to get the hacked amount again. Sure you could use LocaliAPStore on the game but you would spend a long time just trying to get a big amount before the patch. So I decided to find another way to hack the game, faster and easier, and I did. NOTE: This hack is for JAILBROKEN devices. Features: • Unlimited Koins • Unlimited Souls [Hidden Content] Make sure to do this now before they patch it! I hope you guys enjoy! If you want to post this on another website, please ask me before doing so! Also please leave a like as they are always appreciated! Thanks
-
Save Game MORTAL KOMBAT X (All Versions) Hack
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to BJorn_LuLszic's topic in Save Game Cheats
Thanks -
Thanks
-
Patcher SimCity BuildIt Cheats v1.2.23 +3
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Tweak Spotify® Music (v2.5.0) Cheats +6
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to Chrizk0's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you!!!!!! -
Thanks
-
Patcher Overkill 3 Cheats v1.2.1 +4
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to Laxus's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
Thanks.
-
Save Game Geometry Dash Hack via 1.9
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to ScratchMatch's topic in Save Game Cheats
Thanks. -
The reason I'm selling it for $300 is because the account has a SHIT ton of weapons, money, and has the gansta rank. I will show pictures of what I have soon. List of what I have: • Rank Gangsta • 5-6 of each type of weapon (I have to check to see how much I have) • Flame Thrower • Mini-Gun • Ray Gun • Ender Staff • 2 or 3 Jumpers (I have to check to see how much I have) • 4-5 Kantanas • $80,000 In-Game If you are interested in buying please contact me on here or at - I WILL NOT ACCEPT DEALS UNTIL I PUT UP PICTURES BUT FEEL FREE TO OFFER ANY!
-
GFX Starting to Make Smoke Gifs Again
TheOnlySkiff69 posted a topic in GFX Club's GFX - Graphic Studio
Hey everyone. I've decided (I might) start making smoke gifs again, but this time they are going to cost $$. The reason being: I need a new iPhone. The gifs will be $10 each for 1 color and 1 font and $15 for 2 colors and 2 fonts. You will be able to choose any color or font you like. I will only start creating them/accepting requests if I get enough people to buy them. If you have never seen my smoke gifs before, this is what they look like. -
General iPhone 6 for Under/At $400?
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to TheOnlySkiff69's topic in General Talk
Update: Will now accept a $400 iPhone 6. -
Hey guys, I have been trying to get an iPhone 6 on eBay and so far it hasn't been going well. I have been selling loads of stuff and so far only 4 items have been bought and I have made about $200 and I have $100 currently. So I have $300 in total. This goes out to EVERYONE: is anyone/can anyone sell an iPhone 6 that is on Verizon, has a clean ESN, the screen has no cracks, there are no chips or dents on the phone for $300? I have been working my butt of to get enough money for one, but I just can't find one that cheap. Please let me know if you are willing to sell one for that much. I would be extremely happy .
-
Patcher [x64] Asphalt 8: Airborne v2.2.0/v2.2.1 +10 Cheats
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Nice brah -
Cool brah.
-
I've made default VIP images for iapphacks before (I'm a GFX Designer as well, check out my designs here): I can put the iOS Gods logo on there if you guys would like.
-
How to impress administrators/moderators/high-ranking officers
TheOnlySkiff69 replied to Goggwell's topic in Spam City
I'll impress you with my +20 Motor World Car Factory hack. -
I would go show them off to people. If life gave you 10,000 bins of vanilla ice cream what would you do?
-
Save Game Make It Rain: The Love of Money v1.3.1 +6
TheOnlySkiff69 posted a topic in Save Game Cheats
Requirements: - An iDevice (Jailbroken or Non-Jailbroken) - WinRAR - Hacked com.SpaceInch.LoveOfMoney.plist - iFunbox Hack Features: - 9,999,999,999,999,999,999 BB Is Your Dollar Amount - 9,999,999,999,999,999,999 BB Per Swipe - 9,999,999,999,999,999,999 BB Per Hour From Bucket - Everything Cost $1 (Except for Business Investments) - Win Count: 100 - No Ads Downloads: Hacked com.SpaceInch.LoveOfMoney.plist: [Hidden Content] WinRAR: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm iFunbox: http://www.i-funbox.com/ Hack Instructions: Before Starting: MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR .app FOLDER BEFORE DOING THIS! 1. Download and extract the hacked com.SpaceInch.LoveOfMoney.plist 2. Make sure you have the following: - iFunbox - WinRAR - Hacked com.SpaceInch.LoveOfMoney.plist 3. (Optional) If you're new to this, I would recommend making a backup of your iDevice on iTunes just in case you accidentally delete something else. Instructions: IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU CLOSED ALL APPLICATIONS BY TAPPING THE HOME BUTTON TWICE AND SWIPING UP TO CLOSE THEM! 1. Plug your iDevice into your computer, Open iFunbox, click on iFunbox Classic, and click on User Applications. 2. Click on Make it Rain, click on Library, now click on Preferences, you should see a file called com.SpaceInch.LoveOfMoney.plist, drag it onto your desktop to make a backup. 3. Delete the com.SpaceInch.LoveOfMoney.plist in iFunbox (not the one on your desktop), once it's deleted drag the hacked com.SpaceInch.LoveOfMoney.plist into iFunbox. 4. Now open Make it Rain on your iDevice and enjoy! Results:- 121 replies
-
- 86
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Artwork I have made for people: Experimental artwork I have made for people: Artwork I have made for myself: Artwork I made for people on I.A.H: Artwork I made on I.A.H: Artwork I made on G00dHacks: