Jump to content

LifeElevated

Senior Member
  • Posts

    766
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LifeElevated

  1. OH MY GOD!! (and sure I will tomorrow when i figure it out lmao)
  2. Hey guys sorry about this. So when I had Slaters Mario hack installed for v1.0 then I uninstalled it when I installed shmoos hack and now j can't open the app without a crash even redownloaded
  3. Oh trust me it's gonna et big again lmao with the new updates coming out and thanks
  4. Logged in on Christmas
  5. Boot into safe mode and remove safely (if that doesn't work I don't know sorry!)
  6. Thanks lol I feel dumb
  7. Requirements: Jailbroken iDevice iAPCracker Grumpy Cat (the Game) Link: Grumpy Cat's Worst Game Ever by Lucky Kat Studios https://appsto.re/us/0tKPeb.i Hack your Coins here: [Hidden Content] Thanks, this hack was tested by me multiple times Credits: Me Please rate 5 stars and give this a heart
  8. Was literally about to post the same thing lol
  9. Welcome to
  10. Make sure to have the original app uninstalled
  11. First and nice!
  12. Lol maybe by next year and I'm like boss on this website lol
  13. https://postimg.org/image/ooe3xmtcf/ One iPhone 7 (for myself) and the rest are 6s siiickkkk
  14. https://twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/status/811775122117918721?lang=en DIRECT LINK: https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/ THANK THE GODS
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines