Jump to content

Cola-WA

Senior Member
  • Posts

    624
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cola-WA

  1. I'ma try'it out. @Mayaxaya EDIT: I'm getting GameGuardian Security Alert, and then the game crashes.
  2. @Mr PHo3niX Couple questions. What exactly is Easy Shot? How does it work? and When I play tournament, I can kick goals just fine, but when I'm goalie, my goalie cannot move. Any idea? I'm playing on a iPad Air, jailbroken with 9.3.3.
  3. @xiaov Is anyone else experiencing the game not saving progress? When I quit the game and restart, I start back at the tutorial in the beginning. Nothing is saved. Maybe I was previously banned in game? I'm just guessing at this point.
  4. Works great! But this game is alot more difficult without god mode.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines