Jump to content

Fred22

Senior Member
  • Posts

    348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fred22

  1. Yeah but with the new account. Because the saved on my phone is offline. Yeah I created the account but I'm using the same device. Is the only one that I got.
  2. Long Topic Title LOL : How Can I Use My Current Device Saved Game In A New Injustice Gods Among Us Acc? I got Banned after years of playing so I created a new account but when I login it asks if I want to keep the one in the cloud or the current one. I don't want to loose all my cards so how can I move that to the cloud? Thank you!
  3. Wow took so long to release and is tethered, this is a freaking joke right?
  4. So anyone knows how to delete all at once?
  5. hell nah, I have tons of cracked apps like 300 apps, it would take 900 years to delete all like that.
  6. yeah so I updated from 8.4 to 9.3.1 and removed the jb but the cracked apps still in there. There is anyway that I can removed all of the cracked apps at once? (Cracked apps downloaded with AppCake) thank you.
  7. Yeah so any tips?
  8. Hey guys. So anyone in here create apps and have them on Apple Store or you guys just like to hack them? LOL anyways I'm creating an App and I'm new too all the xcode and programming language... So I would like to know if you guys can give me some tips on how to make my App very secure, like from LocaliAPStore and other methods that you guys use to hack. My app will be free for who helps me with it! or free for everybody let's see! Not sure I should ask this question here but I love this community and I know people are willing to help. Waiting for some tips thank you guys!
  9. tho it appears that error for any upgrade that I need to do. Like i have to update 26 things and all gives me the same error.
  10. When I try to upgrade anything that I have it gives me this error: how to fix it? thank you
  11. Hey guys. I came to share this website that offers a tons of cool fonts for you to use in your personal project something that you won't charge anyone for it.i hope you guys Enjoy! [Hidden Content]
  12. If I create a preference_bundle template and use a tweak hook would it work? I want a option to always be enabled. thank you
  13. Installed well and is showing up in the Settings. Question tho In the hacks settings there is the options to enable it but they all are named : Switch Text 1 Switch Text 2 Switch Text 3 Switch Text 4 and I only have 3 options in the hack.
  14. Ok, aww. New erros now... FML Fredericos-Mac:~ root# cd /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/ Fredericos-Mac:igaushacker root# make package Making all for tweak IGAUSHacker... Preprocessing Tweak.xm... Compiling Tweak.xm... Linking tweak IGAUSHacker... Stripping IGAUSHacker... Signing IGAUSHacker... /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/bin/ldid: line 1: html: No such file or directory /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/bin/ldid: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `<' /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/bin/ldid: line 2: ` <head><t'tle>Found</title></head> Making all in IGAUSHacker... Making all for bundle IGAUSHacker... Copying resource directories into the bundle wrapper... In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:37: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/message.h:74: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../lib/clang/7.0.2/include/stdint.h:63: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/stdint.h:52: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types.h:32: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/sys/cdefs.h:680:2: error: Unsupported architecture #error Unsupported architecture ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:37: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/message.h:74: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../lib/clang/7.0.2/include/stdint.h:63: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/stdint.h:52: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/sys/_types.h:33: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/machine/_types.h:34:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:37: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/message.h:75: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/port.h:91: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/boolean.h:73: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/machine/boolean.h:35:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:37: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/message.h:75: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/port.h:92: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/machine/vm_types.h:35:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:37: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/message.h:77: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/kern_return.h:70: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/mach/machine/kern_return.h:35:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:38: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h:11: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/sys/types.h:78: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/machine/types.h:37:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:38: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h:11: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/sys/types.h:81: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/machine/endian.h:37:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:38: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h:17: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/../lib/clang/7.0.2/include/limits.h:37: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/limits.h:64: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/machine/limits.h:8:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:38: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h:21: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/signal.h:63: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/sys/signal.h:81: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/machine/signal.h:34:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:38: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h:21: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/signal.h:63: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/sys/signal.h:145: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/machine/_mcontext.h:31:2: error: architecture not supported #error architecture not supported ^ In file included from IGAUSHacker.mm:1: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/Preferences/Preferences-Structs.h:8: In file included from /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/include/GraphicsServices/GSEvent.h:38: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CoreFoundation.h:43: In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CFByteOrder.h:10: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/include/libkern/OSByteOrder.h:45:10: fatal error: 'libkern/machine/OSByteOrder.h' file not found #include <libkern/machine/OSByteOrder.h> ^ 11 errors generated. Compiling IGAUSHacker.mm... Linking bundle IGAUSHacker... Stripping IGAUSHacker... Signing IGAUSHacker... /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/bin/ldid: line 1: html: No such file or directory /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/bin/ldid: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `<' /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/theos/bin/ldid: line 2: ` <head><t'tle>Found</title></head> Making stage for tweak IGAUSHacker... Making stage in IGAUSHacker... Making stage for bundle IGAUSHacker... dpkg-deb: building package 'com.yourcompany.igaushacker' in './com.yourcompany.igaushacker_1.0.0-1_iphoneos-arm.deb'. Fredericos-Mac:igaushacker root#
  15. I PM you earlier, it`s the same.
  16. Ok, now I got this: sh-3.2# make package Making all for tweak IGAUSHacker... Preprocessing Tweak.xm... Compiling Tweak.xm... Tweak.xm:3:34: error: extra tokens at end of #import directive [-Werror,-Wextra-tokens] #import <Foundation/Foundation.h>#define PLIST_PATH @"/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.yourcompany.igaushacker.plist" ^ // Tweak.xm:6:53: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PLIST_PATH' return [[[NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:PLIST_PATH] valueForKey:key] boolValue]; ^ Tweak.xm:10:13: error: redefinition of 'GetPrefBool' inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { ^ Tweak.xm:5:13: note: previous definition is here inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { ^ Tweak.xm:11:54: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PLIST_PATH' return [[[NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:PLIST_PATH] valueForKey:key] boolValue]; ^ 4 errors generated. make[2]: *** [obj/Tweak.xm.94b95747.o] Error 1 make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2 make: *** [IGAUSHacker.all.tweak.variables] Error 2 sh-3.2# Life is so HARD! Wait fixed the first Error line, it had 2 # in the same line... now I get this: sh-3.2# make package Making all for tweak IGAUSHacker... Preprocessing Tweak.xm... Compiling Tweak.xm... Tweak.xm:11:13: error: redefinition of 'GetPrefBool' inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { ^ Tweak.xm:6:13: note: previous definition is here inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { ^ 1 error generated. make[2]: *** [obj/Tweak.xm.94b95747.o] Error 1 make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2 make: *** [IGAUSHacker.all.tweak.variables] Error 2 sh-3.2#
  17. Aw I want the popup. Where can I find the iOS 8 SDK? It is hard to use the new UIAlertController? Thank you.
  18. Ton of Errors again NIC 2.0 - New Instance Creator ------------------------------ [1.] iOSGods CSCI Patcher v2.1 [2.] iOSGods Patcher v1.2 [3.] iphone/application [4.] iphone/cydget [5.] iphone/dashboardx_widget [6.] iphone/framework [7.] iphone/library [8.] iphone/notification_center_widget [9.] iphone/preference_bundle [10.] iphone/sbsettingstoggle [11.] iphone/tool [12.] iphone/tweak Choose a Template (required): 2 Project Name (required): IGAUSHacker Package Name [com.yourcompany.igaushacker]: Author/Maintainer Name [System Administrator]: Fred22 [iOSGods Patcher v1.2] MobileSubstrate Bundle filter [com.apple.springboard]:com.wb.Injustice.Brawler2013 [iOSGods Patcher v1.2] List of applications to terminate upon installation (space-separated, '-' for none) [SpringBoard]: Instantiating iOSGods Patcher v1.2 in igaushacker/... Done. sh-3.2# cd /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/igaushacker/ sh-3.2# make package Making all for tweak IGAUSHacker... Preprocessing Tweak.xm... Compiling Tweak.xm... Tweak.xm:3:34: error: extra tokens at end of #import directive [-Werror,-Wextra-tokens] #import <Foundation/Foundation.h>#define PLIST_PATH @"/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/com.yourcompany.igaushac... ^ // Tweak.xm:6:53: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PLIST_PATH' return [[[NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:PLIST_PATH] valueForKey:key] boolValue]; ^ Tweak.xm:10:13: error: redefinition of 'GetPrefBool' inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { ^ Tweak.xm:5:13: note: previous definition is here inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { ^ Tweak.xm:11:54: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PLIST_PATH' return [[[NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:PLIST_PATH] valueForKey:key] boolValue]; ^ Tweak.xm:53:402: error: 'UIAlertView' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0 - UIAlertView is deprecated. Use UIAlertController with a preferredStyle of UIAlertControllerStyleAlert instead [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-declarations] ..._logos_method$_ungrouped$UIApplicationDelegate$alertView$clickedButtonAtIndex$(UIApplicationDelegate*, SEL, UI... ^ /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIAlertView.h:26:12: note: 'UIAlertView' has been explicitly marked deprecated here @interface UIAlertView : UIView ^ Tweak.xm:53:1: error: 'UIAlertView' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0 - UIAlertView is deprecated. Use UIAlertController with a preferredStyle of UIAlertControllerStyleAlert instead [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-declarations] UIAlertView *igcredits = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@"IGAUSHacker Cheats" ^ /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIAlertView.h:26:12: note: 'UIAlertView' has been explicitly marked deprecated here @interface UIAlertView : UIView ^ Tweak.xm:53:28: error: 'UIAlertView' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0 - UIAlertView is deprecated. Use UIAlertController with a preferredStyle of UIAlertControllerStyleAlert instead [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-declarations] UIAlertView *igcredits = [[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:@"IGAUSHacker Cheats" ^ /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIAlertView.h:26:12: note: 'UIAlertView' has been explicitly marked deprecated here @interface UIAlertView : UIView ^ Tweak.xm:64:131: error: 'UIAlertView' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0 - UIAlertView is deprecated. Use UIAlertController with a preferredStyle of UIAlertControllerStyleAlert instead [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-declarations] ...self, SEL _cmd, UIAlertView * alertView, NSInteger buttonIndex) { ^ /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIAlertView.h:26:12: note: 'UIAlertView' has been explicitly marked deprecated here @interface UIAlertView : UIView ^ Tweak.xm:75:585: error: 'UIAlertView' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0 - UIAlertView is deprecated. Use UIAlertController with a preferredStyle of UIAlertControllerStyleAlert instead [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-declarations] ...= '@'; i += 1; _typeEncoding[i] = ':'; i += 1; memcpy(_typeEncoding + i, @[member=encode](UIAlertView *), strlen(@encod... ^ /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIAlertView.h:26:12: note: 'UIAlertView' has been explicitly marked deprecated here @interface UIAlertView : UIView ^ Tweak.xm:75:616: error: 'UIAlertView' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0 - UIAlertView is deprecated. Use UIAlertController with a preferredStyle of UIAlertControllerStyleAlert instead [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-declarations] ..._typeEncoding[i] = ':'; i += 1; memcpy(_typeEncoding + i, @[member=encode](UIAlertView *), strlen(@[member=encode](UIAlertView *... ^ /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIAlertView.h:26:12: note: 'UIAlertView' has been explicitly marked deprecated here @interface UIAlertView : UIView ^ Tweak.xm:75:654: error: 'UIAlertView' is deprecated: first deprecated in iOS 9.0 - UIAlertView is deprecated. Use UIAlertController with a preferredStyle of UIAlertControllerStyleAlert instead [-Werror,-Wdeprecated-declarations] ...+ i, @[member=encode](UIAlertView *), strlen(@[member=encode](UIAlertView *))); i += strlen(@[member=encode](UIAlertView *)); memcpy(_typ... ^ /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIAlertView.h:26:12: note: 'UIAlertView' has been explicitly marked deprecated here @interface UIAlertView : UIView ^ 11 errors generated. make[2]: *** [obj/Tweak.xm.94b95747.o] Error 1 make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2 make: *** [IGAUSHacker.all.tweak.variables] Error 2 sh-3.2#
  19. I`m gonna check it tomorrow. So tired with all this Errors! Bed time haha. 3:35 AM ZZzzZZ Thank you very much for all the help. Good night!
  20. hmmm I think so. Now I`m confused. When I use theos should I select iphone/tweak?
  21. Installed now. Another problem tho... In the Settings there isn't the Injustice Hacks option. Can I send you my tweak.xm via PM and you have a look?
  22. here it is: ifeq ($(_THEOS_PACKAGE_FORMAT_LOADED),) _THEOS_PACKAGE_FORMAT_LOADED := 1 _THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_CONTROL_PATH := $(or $(wildcard $(THEOS_PROJECT_DIR)/control),$(wildcard $(THEOS_PROJECT_DIR)/layout/DEBIAN/control)) _THEOS_DEB_CAN_PACKAGE := $(if $(_THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_CONTROL_PATH),$(_THEOS_TRUE),$(_THEOS_FALSE)) _THEOS_DEB_HAS_DPKG_DEB := $(call __executable,dpkg-deb) ifneq ($(_THEOS_DEB_HAS_DPKG_DEB),$(_THEOS_TRUE)) internal-package-check:: @[member=Echo Undead]"$(MAKE) package requires dpkg-deb."; exit 1 endif ifeq ($(_THEOS_DEB_CAN_PACKAGE),$(_THEOS_TRUE)) # Control file found (or layout/ found.) THEOS_PACKAGE_NAME := $(shell grep -i "^Package:" "$(_THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_CONTROL_PATH)" | cut -d' ' -f2-) THEOS_PACKAGE_ARCH := $(shell grep -i "^Architecture:" "$(_THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_CONTROL_PATH)" | cut -d' ' -f2-) THEOS_PACKAGE_BASE_VERSION := $(shell grep -i "^Version:" "$(_THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_CONTROL_PATH)" | cut -d' ' -f2-) $(_THEOS_ESCAPED_STAGING_DIR)/DEBIAN: $(ECHO_NOTHING)mkdir -p "$(THEOS_STAGING_DIR)/DEBIAN"$(ECHO_END) ifeq ($(_THEOS_HAS_STAGING_LAYOUT),1) # If we have a layout/ directory, copy layout/DEBIAN to the staging directory. $(ECHO_NOTHING)[ -d "$(THEOS_PROJECT_DIR)/layout/DEBIAN" ] && rsync -a "$(THEOS_PROJECT_DIR)/layout/DEBIAN/" "$(THEOS_STAGING_DIR)/DEBIAN" $(_THEOS_RSYNC_EXCLUDE_COMMANDLINE) || true$(ECHO_END) endif # _THEOS_HAS_STAGING_LAYOUT $(_THEOS_ESCAPED_STAGING_DIR)/DEBIAN/control: $(_THEOS_ESCAPED_STAGING_DIR)/DEBIAN $(ECHO_NOTHING)sed -e '/^[Vv]ersion:/d' "$(_THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_CONTROL_PATH)" > "$@"$(ECHO_END) $(ECHO_NOTHING)echo "Version: $(_THEOS_INTERNAL_PACKAGE_VERSION)" >> "$@"$(ECHO_END) $(ECHO_NOTHING)echo "Installed-Size: $(shell du $(_THEOS_PLATFORM_DU_EXCLUDE) DEBIAN -ks "$(THEOS_STAGING_DIR)" | cut -f 1)" >> "$@"$(ECHO_END) before-package:: $(_THEOS_ESCAPED_STAGING_DIR)/DEBIAN/control _THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_FILENAME = $(THEOS_PACKAGE_DIR)/$(THEOS_PACKAGE_NAME)_$(_THEOS_INTERNAL_PACKAGE_VERSION)_$(THEOS_PACKAGE_ARCH).deb internal-package:: $(ECHO_NOTHING)COPYFILE_DISABLE=1 $(FAKEROOT) -r dpkg-deb -b "$(THEOS_STAGING_DIR)" "$(_THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_FILENAME)" $(STDERR_NULL_REDIRECT)$(ECHO_END) # This variable is used in package.mk after-package:: __THEOS_LAST_PACKAGE_FILENAME = $(_THEOS_DEB_PACKAGE_FILENAME) else # _THEOS_DEB_CAN_PACKAGE == 0 internal-package:: @[member=Echo Undead]"$(MAKE) package requires you to have a layout/ directory in the project root, containing the basic package structure, or a control file in the project root describing the package."; exit 1 endif # _THEOS_DEB_CAN_PACKAGE endif # _THEOS_PACKAGE_FORMAT_LOADED
  23. That Part I fixed already The problem now is this shit: Last login: Wed Jan 13 02:34:23 on ttys000 Fredericos-Mac:~ root# cd /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/injustice/ Fredericos-Mac:injustice root# make package Making all for tweak Injusticehacks... Preprocessing Tweak.xm... Compiling Tweak.xm... Linking tweak Injusticehacks... ld: warning: ignoring file /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/lib/dylib1.o, missing required architecture arm64 in file /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS9.2.sdk/usr/lib/dylib1.o (2 slices) Stripping Injusticehacks... Signing Injusticehacks... /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/injustice/theos/bin/ldid: line 1: html: No such file or directory /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/injustice/theos/bin/ldid: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `<' /Users/fredericograciano/Desktop/injustice/theos/bin/ldid: line 2: ` <head><tit'e>Found</title></head> Making stage for tweak Injusticehacks... dpkg-deb: building package 'com.yourcompany.injusticehacks' in './com.yourcompany.injusticehacks_2.7.1-7_iphoneos-arm.deb'. Fredericos-Mac:injustice root# the make package works kind of it I get the .deb file but there is some bugs when using the command. and when I try to install the .deb on my phone I get this: dpkg-deb: file `/install.deb' contains ununderstood data member data.tar.xz , giving up dpkg: error processing /tmp/_theos_install.deb (--install): subprocess dpkg-deb --fsys-tarfile returned error exit status 2 Errors were encountered while processing:
  24. I did some digging on google and is something about the lib folder, the libsubstrate.dylib it says that is missing architecture from arm64 ...
  25. I did that before you posted but tried again, and still the same error.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines