Jump to content

Fred22

Senior Member
  • Posts

    348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fred22

  1. Play League of Legends with Diana. Who is Diana? My signature
  2. And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive
  3. I was thinking UploadGods but idk. Yeah an image uploader would be good too.
  4. I have no idea what you're talking about but thanks It may be useful later on.
  5. That sounds great. I want to know too. Please?
  6. Hi Guys. So I was thinking about creating a webpage to upload files. not sure what the name it will be yet but it need to end with Gods It will be to use only with iOS Gods. I will be hosting it in my Web Host. I just though about it because someone was having problem with that MEGA... annoying. so i had to sent him a link that i hosted so he could download on his phone. My idea is everybody that post hacks will be able to have an account with upload benefits. Everybody that download the file will be able to download it fast, without waiting time. It will be responsive so works great on other Devices too. It will only be accepted .zip and .deb extensions. (We can work on that later on if needed to support something else) The best of all. Free for everybody and just for iOS Gods! Now comment and tell me what you guys thing and don't forget to recommend a Name for it. Don't Forget to Poll Vote Above.
  7. I though i was the only one that writes now sometimes instead of know. LOL Good job bro. I liked the 3D text with some clones and pushing it far away to give that sense of depth, the shadows look nice behind the text. Everything looks perfect even the bubbles .
  8. I'm no hacker yet but i have a bit of notion about it. Is this game online? First try is: LocaliAPStore Did you try to use a Memory Editor like: GameGem, GamePlayer, IGameGuardian... ? First step is to try to modify the values with the Memory Editor if it doesn't work then probably Mobile Substrate. Here is the link for some memory Editors: http://iosgods.com/topic/9689-gameplayer-v20-for-ios-8-works-on-6x-7x-8x/ http://iosgods.com/topic/3289-igameguardian-701-crack/ http://gamegem.org/download-gamegem/ < I prefer this one. Well I'll download the game on my phone and see what can be done with it. But look the tutorials and try by yourself too.
  9. Well the only hacks that works with Non-JB Devices are the ones that you have to modify only a .plist file or the Library/Preference folders. Like a savegame thing. You can still JB your phone on iOS 8.4 if you want, JB it's Freedom!
  10. Well if you have Jailbreak, you can download a cracked game that you want from iphonecake.com and connect your phone into it and install.
  11. did you try just using class dump instead? class-dump -H /var/mobile/binaryname -o /var/mobile/cracked/
  12. Lipo is so annoying. I tried lipo and just had a lot of problems. I recommend you to go with Class Dump Z. Tutorial Here: http://iosgods.com/topic/6706-how-to-install-class-dump-z-on-any-64bit-idevices-how-to-use-it/
  13. Hello Welcome to iOS Gods. Yeah this is the BEST PLACE! not only for hacks but for friendships too. You just got to stay long, maybe learn how to hack too . Take some minutes to read the Forum Rules: http://iosgods.com/forum/39-forum-rules/ How To Request a Hack: http://iosgods.com/topic/56-rules-for-posting-a-request/
  14. You stole my suggestion! JK, haha I saw this post coming anyway. I'm always one of the people talking about that I'm a PC Gamer in the shoutbox 24/7. I actually sent a PM to @@DiDA recommending this kind of thing. Like a Steam & Origin & Uplay.... Other PC Games Section where people can talk about the games that they play, it can be tutorials,secrets, but my suggestion would be that the sections are made so we that play in different platforms can get together and play. Even people that have a Voice Server like TeamSpeak can post their information. It's just another way of making friends at iOS Gods. Let's group up with a Voice chat and play together - No hacks tho Please! = BAN haha
  15. Seems like it's legit.
  16. Well, the only way that I know would be to use Appcake, AppAddict or any other place that offers to download cracked IPA'S. You need Jailbreak for that. AppCake Installation Tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/1248-appcake-cracked-ios-applications/ AppAddict Installation Tutorial: http://iosgods.com/topic/389-appaddict-cracked-ios-applications/
  17. I don't have Kindle but here are somethings that may help resolve your problem. How long do you have your Device and the cable? Make it's broken. First Important! Make sure you're using the right cable that came with the Kindle Device. Try different USB Ports. Try to restart your device.
  18. Looks Awesome! I liked the text EARTH with a bit of a wireframe effect and the reflection. The colors looks just right to please the eyes. Good Job!
  19. Sorry about that lol. Here this one is working : http://uploaded.net/file/khu0w4po
  20. https://www.sendspace.com/file/z0b02y
  21. Hello Happyguy, Welcome to HappyWorld Enjoy your stay here, I'm always online in the chat let's talk . Ohhhhhh don't forget to read the rules and be more Happy! http://iosgods.com/forum/39-forum-rules/
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines