-
Posts
348 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Fred22
-
I tried using game gem but no success. Did you just searched for tickets like 0,1,2,3,4,5? Or did you use another method? Thank you.
-
Hey guys, so there is this came called Injustice God Among Us and they have this new mode called Survivor Mode, when you play it you get some tickets called Last Laugh Tickets when you win it you can spin a wheel to get more tickets but it´s really hard to get a ticket. So my question is what would be someways of hacking the wheel to always get me a last laugh ticket, or something to win more then one in a spin? Any pro hackers wanna try hack this and post a hack would be good too thank you
-
Mod Menu Hack Trivia Crack +3 Cheats [Never Wrong]
Fred22 replied to Pro's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
yay that was fast. thank you so much -
Patcher [x64] Dungeon Hunter 5 Hack v2.3.0 +9 Cheats
Fred22 replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
@@AirMAX How does the VIP Hack works? I can't find anything in your repo. -
Patcher [x64] Dungeon Hunter 5 Hack v2.3.0 +9 Cheats
Fred22 replied to AirMAX's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
How does the vip hack works? I activated it but didn't saw any changes. Thank you, nice hack tho. -
Hack Colopl Rune Story Hack v1.0.29 +3 Cheats - Working with iOS 6/7/8/9
Fred22 replied to 0xygen 's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
thanks -
Hey guys. So I´ve been trying to find a chrome downloader on cydia but none of them are working. you guys know a easy way I can download hacks from here using chrome so I can install the hacks in a easy way? thank you
-
Help/Support Where can I find Identity ID for Minions Paradise Hack?
Fred22 replied to Fred22's topic in Help & Support
hey this: http://iosgods.com/topic/18497-web-panel-minions-paradise%E2%84%A2-hack-all-version-doubloons-sand-dollars/ -
Hack Minions Paradise™ v2.0.1273 (Doubloons Cheat!)
Fred22 replied to ipaarchive.com's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
good job, thank you -
Dragon City Hack (All Versions) +7++ - PC & iOS - No Jailbreak!
Fred22 replied to Fr0sthyBhYtE's topic in DIY Cheats
I can't find the Session ID, help pls? -
DIY Hack Heroes Never Die +3 [VER 1.0.6]Diamonds,Coins,Energy
Fred22 replied to Tamil's topic in DIY Cheats
thanks! -
Help/Support Modern combat 5 crash when extraction.(new download)
Fred22 replied to deepan19's topic in Help & Support
where did you downloaded it? -
Wow you are such a Trickster with this fake complain BS. LOL
-
Malz ai mano. Não sei como te ajudar, nunca tive esse problema.
-
Well just English version:
-
That's my first language. Let's see if you guys really need some translation.
-
Ok well now another error... : Frederico-Gracianos-iPhone:/var/mobile/theoshacks/thedrowning root# make package install /var/mobile/theoshacks/thedrowning/theos/makefiles/targets/Darwin-arm64/iphone.mk:43: Targeting iOS 4.0 and higher is not supported with iphone-gcc. Forcing clang. /var/mobile/theoshacks/thedrowning/theos/makefiles/targets/Darwin-arm64/iphone.mk:53: Deploying to iOS 3.0 while building for 6.0 will generate armv7-only binaries. Making all for tweak TheDrowning... make[2]: Nothing to be done for `internal-library-compile'. Making all in TheDrowning... Making all for bundle TheDrowning... Copying resource directories into the bundle wrapper... Compiling TheDrowning.mm... TheDrowning.mm:1:9: fatal error: 'Preferences/Preferences.h' file not found #import <Preferences/Preferences.h> ^ 1 error generated. make[3]: *** [obj/TheDrowning.mm.132ba578.o] Error 1 make[2]: *** [internal-bundle-all_] Error 2 make[1]: *** [TheDrowning.all.bundle.variables] Error 2 make: *** [internal-all] Error 2 not sure were this preference files should be.
-
I don't have line 15. here is my tweak.xm #define PLIST_PATH @"/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/TheDrowning.plist" inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { return [[[NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:PLIST_PATH] valueForKey:key] boolValue]; } %hook UnlimitedCoins -(void) setLotsOCoins:(int)fp8 { if(GetPrefBool(@"kCoins")) { %orig(9999999); } %orig(fp8) } %end
-
it was, but I downloaded the updated iosgods template for theos. now is the name of the game.plist
-
Hey Guys. So I'm trying to compile my first MS hack but i get this error: Fred-Gs-iPhone:/private/var/mobile/theoshacks/thedrowning root# make package install /private/var/mobile/theoshacks/thedrowning/theos/makefiles/targets/Darwin-arm64/iphone.mk:43: Targeting iOS 4.0 and higher is not supported with iphone-gcc. Forcing clang. /private/var/mobile/theoshacks/thedrowning/theos/makefiles/targets/Darwin-arm64/iphone.mk:53: Deploying to iOS 3.0 while building for 6.0 will generate armv7-only binaries. Making all for tweak TheDrowning... Preprocessing Tweak.xm... Compiling Tweak.xm... Tweak.xm:15:70: error: expected ';' after expression _logos_orig$_ungrouped$UnlimitedCoins$setLotsOCoins$(self, _cmd, fp8) } ^ ; 1 error generated. make[2]: *** [obj/Tweak.xm.34be6fa1.o] Error 1 make[1]: *** [internal-library-all_] Error 2 make: *** [TheDrowning.all.tweak.variables] Error 2 I have no idea what is the problem. Please help Thank you
-
hey thank you for your answer. So now my .plist is here: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>items</key> <array> <dict> <key>cell</key> <string>PSGroupCell</string> <key>label</key> <string>Test Hacks</string> </dict> <dict> <key>cell</key> <string>PSSwitchCell</string> <key>default</key> <true/> <key>defaults</key> <string>com.iosgods.prefbundle</string> <key>kCoins</key> <string>Unlimited Coins</string> <key>label</key> <string>Unlimited Coins</string> </dict> </array> <key>title</key> <string>prefbundle</string> </dict> </plist> is that right? Thank you
-
Hey guys. wasup? So I'm very confused with all this MS thing haha. I got this: -(void) setLotsOCoins:(int)coins { %orig(999999); } This code is in my Tweak.xm file now I'm confused about the preference bundle part. Should I have the same code in both 2 Tweak.xm files? So my hack with the switch ON/OFF would be like this the code in both Tweak.xm files? #define PLIST_PATH @"/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/prefbundle.plist" //here the name of your .plist (it's stored in the "Resources" folder) inline bool GetPrefBool(NSString *key) { return [[[NSDictionary dictionaryWithContentsOfFile:PLIST_PATH] valueForKey:key] boolValue]; } %hook UnlimitedCoins -(void) setLotsOCoins:(int)kcoins { %orig(999999); } %end Confused ASF... Maybe give me a template of how this code would look ready to be compiled so I can try to understand. Well thank you guys
-
Help/Support What is this and why do I need it to be on my iDevice?
Fred22 replied to niekselis's topic in Help & Support
This is a app to download cracked IPA. It's just like AppCake app, just in a different language. So you can download paid apps for free.