-
Posts
181 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Thiefsnip3r
-
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War Cheats v9.1.6 +7
Thiefsnip3r replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks for your hard work on the update bois -
Hack Mobile Legends: Bang bang v1.1.86.1601 +7 [Game Breaking DIY!]
Thiefsnip3r replied to Joka's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
This is where using Google chrome auto correct helps
-
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War Cheats v9.1.6 +7
Thiefsnip3r replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks for the hard work @Archangel04 -
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War Cheats v9.1.6 +7
Thiefsnip3r replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
@Archangel04do you actually play SW or just hack it? -
I'm not really sure what show I'll enjoy in 2019. Might be safe to assume that 70's show and friends will still be showing re-runs so I'll go with that. for 2018 I just love impractical jokers
-
Mod Menu Hack [IGMM] Dungeon Monsters - RPG v2.9 +5 OP Cheats
Thiefsnip3r replied to Mayaxaya's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Ty -
Giveaway VIP Giveaway 4.0 ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡0)
Thiefsnip3r replied to Lord Alucard's topic in Community Giveaways
Pizza. Pizza goes with every year am I rite fat bois? -
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War Cheats v9.1.6 +7
Thiefsnip3r replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Works as advertised now thank you -
Getting real tired of the memes about guns especially since it's so in your face right now, however the re-use of the man/woman/thing with purple hair is cracking me up. (If Portland , or was a picture that person is all of Portland)
-
I shall enter this arena
-
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War Cheats v9.1.6 +7
Thiefsnip3r replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
@MisterM -
Giveaway VIP Giveaway 2.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡0)
Thiefsnip3r replied to Lord Alucard's topic in Community Giveaways
I've been playing he same game I cannot quit: rocket league. i don't like car games, I don't like soccer. Slap a rocket on that car I'll play me some car soccer lol -
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War Cheats v9.1.6 +7
Thiefsnip3r replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you so much, testing it out Edit: godmode works only for enemies damage multiplier works only for enemies (although it works for my party leader only) -even when not checked it was working. cooldown seems to work -
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War 3.7.7 +8 New Mods!
Thiefsnip3r replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Make sure to set monster count to how many you bring in, turn god mode on. Turn damage multiplier on and set the number to multiply by. Tap 3 fingers to make mod menu go away. Minimize game, open back up. -
Your voice is like a mix of Fergie and Jesus
-
Mod Menu Hack Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Cheats (Auto Update) +8
Thiefsnip3r replied to Rook's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you! -
Game will not open
Thiefsnip3r replied to Thiefsnip3r's question in Summoners War Club's Help & Support
I removed action menu and I'm all good. one of my 5 tweaks was causing that, crazy. thank you @Archangel04 -
Game will not open
Thiefsnip3r replied to Thiefsnip3r's question in Summoners War Club's Help & Support
Let me know if you need more -
Mod Menu Hack Summoners War 3.7.7 +8 New Mods!
Thiefsnip3r replied to Archangel04's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
What flex settings? -
Game will not open
Thiefsnip3r replied to Thiefsnip3r's question in Summoners War Club's Help & Support
blame":["\/Library\/MobileSubstrate\/DynamicLibraries\/SummonersWariOSGodsComAuth.dylib","\/Library\/Frameworks\/CydiaSubstrate.framework\/Libraries\/SubstrateLoader.dylib","\/Library\/MobileSubstrate\/MobileSubstrate.dylib"],"app_name":"SMON_Kr","timestamp":"2017-12-17 08:34:38.38 -0800","app_version":"3.7.3","slice_uuid":"3879b4ee-6d45-3085-add1-66066532e099","adam_id":852912420,"build_version":"3.7.3.37300","bundleID":"com.com2us.smon.normal.freefull.apple.kr.ios.universal","share_with_app_devs":true,"is_first_party":false,"bug_type":"109","os_version":"iPhone OS 9.3.3 (13G34)","name":"SMON_Kr","symbolicated":true} Incident Identifier: C0EE88BE-3D69-4517-BC07-F79D42564409 CrashReporter Key: e1439650fd0710ad31003ebeb33621db9dd2e031 Hardware Model: iPhone8,1 Process: SMON_Kr [1510] Path: /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/79287BEE-D55A-4209-8773-29A2032B5061/SMON_Kr.app/SMON_Kr Identifier: com.com2us.smon.normal.freefull.apple.kr.ios.universal Version: 3.7.3.37300 (3.7.3) Code Type: ARM (Native) Parent Process: launchd [1] Date/Time: 2017-12-17 08:34:38.38 -0800 Launch Time: 2017-12-17 08:34:37.37 -0800 OS Version: iOS 9.3.3 (13G34) Report Version: 105 Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Subtype: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000 Triggered by Thread: 0 Filtered syslog: None found Thread 0 name: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Thread 0 Crashed: 0 + SummonersWariOSGodsComAuth.dylib 0x017bea44 0x017bc000 + 0x2a44 // 0x00002960 + 0xe4 1 + SummonersWariOSGodsComAuth.dylib 0x017be908 0x017bc000 + 0x2908 // 0x000028e4 + 0x24 2 -
Game will not open
Thiefsnip3r replied to Thiefsnip3r's question in Summoners War Club's Help & Support
I can't pm, want me to just copy+paste? -
So new version of the hack was released, I installed it and the game will not even open just closes instantly after clicking. I'm using iPhone 6s jailbreak version 9.3.3 ive re jailbroken and no luck